Matt Doherty

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m so pleased for the guy , whe he first came he looked out of his depth . He perservered , despite all the crap he received got his act together and began to show his worth . Then he got the serious injury which took him a long time to get over .
If he continues to play like he did tonight it will make a big difference to our game. We are now playing with a proper wing back

Radical Rei Radical Rei

bet.jpg

....When you can find time, I nominate the British Heart Foundation. 👍 👍 👍
I'm true to my word :)

KCvMbyz.png

I really rate this lad and hope Daniel won't play hardball on the fee (Yeah, fat chance I know). Reportedly they want £20m and Spurs offer is £15m plus £5m in add ons. If it was me I'd just pay the £20m but Levy, as we know, is notorious in haggling . Be a shame if we missed out on him just for a couple of million though.

I bet Wolves didn't even realise they wanted Carter Vickers. :levyeyes:

Saints fans said Hojbjerg was wank and Wolves fans were gutted to lose Doherty.

Never trust the opinion of a football fan.

Done deal I reckon, so it's "and the next one please".
Really liking this window so far and it's shrewd business. Nothing fancy just addressing last season's areas of concern and bringing in proven talent.
No more players "with potential" but people who can walk into a premiership game and know exactly what's expected of them.
Back up striker now would help a lot.

He was always a RWB at Wolves and looked horribly out of sorts playing RB last year.

I thought Conte bringing in a wingback system might benefit him, but he was clearly so lacking confidence it didn't come off at first. Maybe now he's getting his confidence back after a few good performances and will solidify himself in a system that should suit him.

Back
Top Bottom