Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Or why not start a sect and you can all prance around in the moonlight wearing lillywhite dresses with nothing underneath chanting he’s magic you know.

Then you can come out with a deer head on or something, and a long pitch fork, and slice the head off a cockerill (mind your bell end while doing this) and spray it’s blood all over a burning effigy of Daniel Levy.

Real fanz hate chairmen
Real fanz hate Champo squad members

That’s what you write on the forest floor in your own cum after you’ve bummed the whole tribe who are wearing Mauricio masks

:pochhail:

Get some help ..... fast !!!!!!!

Or why not start a sect and you can all prance around in the moonlight wearing lillywhite dresses with nothing underneath chanting he’s magic you know.

Then you can come out with a deer head on or something, and a long pitch fork, and slice the head off a cockerill (mind your bell end while doing this) and spray it’s blood all over a burning effigy of Daniel Levy.

Real fanz hate chairmen
Real fanz hate Champo squad members

That’s what you write on the forest floor in your own cum after you’ve bummed the whole tribe who are wearing Mauricio masks

:pochhail:
That is some fucking twisted imagination you have mate. :thumbdown: :thumbup::roflmao:

I’m trying.....TFC is my therapy. I’m among real friends here

:memeokay:
3bqieb.jpg

:roflmao: :roflmao:😎

"If you said to me that I knew I was going to lose the game, I would have played with a different team, maybe I would have played with the U23s or the U18s. It's normal that when you lose the game you cannot say you were right. "

Damn, finally some fighting words to piss off the players in the dressing room.

With Pochettino, it's like we found a pilot who was once with Easyjet but had shown that he could maybe take on a senior BA role.

Safety and performance were seemingly guaranteed with far flung destinations guaranteed although there was a whiff of discontent amongst his regular flight crew.

Suddenly the likely ascendancy to top pilot status has been put on hold, important interviews failed and talk of outright rebellion.

Ahead of Pochettino being called to answer some serious questions by the CEO he is now seeking a change of crew for some of those so previously reliable and trustworthy who have gone rogue.

Let's hope for take-off after a severe stalling of the engines.

With Pochettino, it's like we found a pilot who was once with Easyjet but had shown that he could maybe take on a senior BA role.

Safety and performance were seemingly guaranteed with far flung destinations guaranteed although there was a whiff of discontent amongst his regular flight crew.

Suddenly the likely ascendancy to top pilot status has been put on hold, important interviews failed and talk of outright rebellion.

Ahead of Pochettino being called to answer some serious questions by the CEO he is now seeking a change of crew for some of those so previously reliable and trustworthy who have gone rogue.

Who's your dealer ... that's some good gear he's got you on ... serious tripping

Answer seems to be simple with what's coming out, sell anyone who wants out and give players who maybe want to be here but haven't been cutting the mustard (Ali, Dier) until the end of the year to prove themselves if they don't flog them in the summer.

Even if Poch leaves we have to back who ever comes in doesn't matter if we have Pep in if we have players who don't wanna be here they won't play well for anyone and need to be gone.

Uhh, what?

"If you said to me that I knew I was going to lose the game, I would have played with a different team, maybe I would have played with the U23s or the U18s. It's normal that when you lose the game you cannot say you were right. "

Damn, finally some fighting words to piss off the players in the dressing room.

The U23s, who’ve drawn 1 lost 3 of their last 4 and conceded 12 goals :levyeyes:

Answer seems to be simple with what's coming out, sell anyone who wants out and give players who maybe want to be here but haven't been cutting the mustard (Ali, Dier) until the end of the year to prove themselves if they don't flog them in the summer.

Even if Poch leaves we have to back who ever comes in doesn't matter if we have Pep in if we have players who don't wanna be here they won't play well for anyone and need to be gone.

That was then plan before the summer but the chairman didn't oblige and negotiate the deals for them to get out

All said and good re: Pochettino.

The concern is why a manager who so many talk about glowingly as being this man manager supreme and so good for player development has so many players who are now questioning him.

Being a devil's advocate there can be no players' revolt without looking at the obvious denominator.

Pochettino has to hope that none of Kane, Winks or Lloris come out and publicly question him because that would spell big big trouble for his position I feel.

What confuses me is even if there are still players here poch didn’t want around then he has the authority to banish them to the reserves, he doesn’t need to use them, maybe he thought said players would be professional and give it there all and has been let down on a professional and personal level by them, I’m hoping today he only names players in his squad who want to Play for him and give 100%!
If he continues to pick those who couldn’t give a fuck and are just seeing out the season before moving on, then he is as much to blame for our shit form as they are

And within all this is the very inescapable fact that maybe Pochettino is throwing all and any excuse he can to deflect from what many might see and say are his own inadequacies and failings.

We would be saying that if this were Mourinho at the helm of another club. Hell we did twice and on both occasions it ended the same way.

It's unlikely that Levy is not scanning the managerial horizons.

Poch is absolutely right though, many players wanted to leave and therefore no longer cared about Tottenham. Kane said the same thing, that players have to put their future to one side and focus on winning the games.

Now whether a team can recover from this situation remains to be seen, but Poch is not wrong. Many players in our squad, even our starting XI, did not want to be here this season.

Back
Top Bottom