Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss the latest matches, our players and any transfer news surrounding Spurs. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Airfixx

Eroding the true defnition of glory since 1976...
...So apparently Rafa's making it known that he's after a return to Newcastle..... Even though his replacement is still in the job. Classy as ever from the Fat Spanish Waiter.

Meanwhile, Stones & Barkley have apparently been identified as central pieces to the incoming revamp. :sherwoodwtf:

Comment

Stopspot

Now I'm a big fat dynamo!
Wasn't there a lot of talk about him only making it as far as he has because of his dad being manager during Sr.s reign?

Has he stepped it up since Jose entered perhaps? Probably not ready for the first team but maybe a loan in the fall.

Comment
Wasn't there a lot of talk about him only making it as far as he has because of his dad being manager during Sr.s reign?

Has he stepped it up since Jose entered perhaps? Probably not ready for the first team but maybe a loan in the fall.
He probably got a shot because of his dad but by all reports he's actually doing quite well, so he's at least making the most of it. Loan him out for a season or two and see what happens.

Comment

Stopspot

Now I'm a big fat dynamo!
He probably got a shot because of his dad but by all reports he's actually doing quite well, so he's at least making the most of it. Loan him out for a season or two and see what happens.
1 goal and 3 assists in 14 games. Decent numbers for a 19 year old trying to break into the U23s. If he's stepped it up then it is great news. As you said a loan could probably do him good.

I also like that Sr. is pointing to the crest on Jr's top.

Comment
Top Bottom