Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So here’s some posts I made in September 2018
We pressed well in 2015/16
If we pressed for another 2-3 years (which would mean up until his sacking) then what was this about?

But the window isn’t the reason he’s abandoned our pressing game.
Where would we be now with Ndombele and Grealish? You think it would make a massive difference?

Silly fucking liars trying to rewrite history.
Poch failed because he was a one trick pony.

Here’s some more from October 2018....

You are demanding we improve.....but only with new players? You have absolutely no expectations or demands on the current set up? You dont care that we are playing poorly, and you dont think its got anything to do with our change of tactics, change of formation, and lack of press?
Its all about how tired we are again?

Spurs aren’t playing very good football.
Signings and injuries aside, we are not playing very good football.
We are woeful in the final third.
We don’t press.
I have no confidence that we can score any time right up until the 90th minute and beyond.

But we pressed for Pochs entire tenure?
You clearly didn’t watch us for a good few years.

Im not gonna change your opion so you carry on like a broken record. Cant you open a poch was a fraud thread and keep it all in there with the other nutcases views?
Or........you can tell me other than pressing in 2016 what we was known for as a team.
The diamond I’ve got. Anything else?

I can also think of:
Bottlers
Scraping 94th minute winners regularly
3rd in a two horse race
Trophyless
Can’t defend set pieces
Harry Kane Team
11 month winless away

I remember being identified with all of that

Last edited:
Or........you can tell me other than pressing in 2016 what we was known for as a team.

I can also think of:
Bottlers
3rd in a two horse race
Trophyless
Can’t defend set pieces
Harry Kane Team
11 month winless away

What a sad little cunt you are. Embarrassing.

I can also think of:
Bottlers
3rd in a two horse race
Trophyless
Can’t defend set pieces
Harry Kane Team
11 month winless away

This post makes more sense if it was by a bitter woolwich fan. How much hate do you have for Spurs? Because from where I’m sitting the well is bottomless. Sort yourself out or fuck off.

Lots and lots of answers.
But nobody can say “the last couple of years we were known as a ................... type of side”

Thats Romanian, Cro and VoiceOfThePoshSeats VoiceOfThePoshSeats who have claimed we had a style and identity, and that it was pressing and youth.
But can’t explain what happened with that over the last few seasons and what was the evolution to our game.

The first two I’m not surprised, as we are their second club and they don’t really know, but I’m surprised by you Voice.

Thought you had no problem arguing your views with credibility

Back
Top Bottom