Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jose could win us the Treble and I'll never love the man as much as I do Poch.

He built us up into what we are today and oversaw the move from the Old Lane to the New, via Wembley, with class and dignity and gave us some great results including my personal highlight the 3-1 over then European Champions Real Madrid at a packed Wembley.

Some people on here may have chosen to forget such things but not me.

No need to divorce ourselves from our past in order to look forward to the future.

The vehement Poch or Jose mindset it silly.

No need to divorce ourselves from our past in order to look forward to the future.

The vehement Poch or Jose mindset it silly.
I've been through the 5 stages of grief but seeing Poch on my TV is making me spiral back.

I want Jose to do it for Spurs (not for Jose) , inch by inch I'm warming towards him. These days I don't look out of the window as much for Poch, but I'm still not going hold Jose's hand in the street!

Jose could win us the Treble and I'll never love the man as much as I do Poch.

He built us up into what we are today and oversaw the move from the Old Lane to the New, via Wembley, with class and dignity and gave us some great results including my personal highlight the 3-1 over then European Champions Real Madrid at a packed Wembley.

Some people on here may have chosen to forget such things but not me.

Probably the most ridiculous thing I have read on a Spurs forum. Where do you even start with such nonsense and 7 people actually agreed with it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom