Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It´s not my place to say who fans should adore or not. But some people showing their love for Poch are exactly the same people who can´t wait to criticize Jose (they are quiet now, but it´s just a matter of time until they are back). I honestly don´t understand why one thing leads to another. You are not a traitor if you recognize Jose´s qualities. You are not a traitor if you want Tottenham to do well after Poch.

I see people saying "I don´t care how many titles Jose can bring us, I prefer Poch", and I find it really hard to understand. No disrespect to the past. But it doesn´t make any sense to depreciate the present - and the future - of your football club.

And by the way, I love Poch - apart from not winning anything yet, he is definitely a quality manager. But to think about it: Poch got fired (one year ago) and he is still without a job - if it was another manager, perhaps some people would be calling him "finished". In this period, Juventus sacked their manager, Barcelona sacked their manager, Bayern sacked their manager (also in November 2019, but they could have tried Poch at the time if they wanted to), not to mention Woolwich and Everton. And of course, there is Manchester United´s situation; how Ole is still in charge completely escapes me, but again, if United really wanted to sign Poch, they could have done it by now.

Love and respect the past. Love and respect the future.

COYS

Last edited:
No i just disagree with the bollocks you come out with because I find you a boring know it all cock

LOL

Its funny to see me give you one dislike, which I can always defend with a reason why I gave it and then see immediately you react with 3-4 dislikes of your own.

Maybe it is just a coincidence each and every time, which would be a crazy, unlikely happening, but it seems pretty clear the pathetic reason for them.

People may think I give out dislikes too much, but I don't give out blanket dislikes because of the poster or silly retalitory dislikes like many do.

LOL

Its funny to see me give you one dislike, which I can always defend with a reason why I gave it and then see immediately you react with 3-4 dislikes of your own.

Maybe it is just a coincidence each and every time, which would be a crazy, unlikely happening, but it seems pretty clear the pathetic reason for them.

People may think I give out dislikes too much, but I don't give out blanket dislikes because of the poster or silly retalitory dislikes like many do.
I've agreed with you on a few occasions recently when you ain't chatting bollocks. Normally about Toby which seems to be the only player you don't chat shit about

We don't need to engage anymore I'll let you go bore other people to death with your in depth knowledge of football from playing football manager

I've agreed with you on a few occasions recently when you ain't chatting bollocks. Normally about Toby which seems to be the only player you don't chat shit about

We don't need to engage anymore I'll let you go bore other people to death with your in depth knowledge of football from playing football manager

Never played football manager in my life, actually never heard about it until I came here and still am not totally sure what it is.

The vast majority of players on the team I talk positively about so obviously you are not paying attention.

Look, all I'm saying is that if Poch had that hair when he managed Spurs he would have won trophies whilst batting away the ladies.
There's no way he doesn't colour his hair - it's too rich a brunette compared to his very grey stubble.
I quite like it being a bit longer, though.

The idea that his comments spawned a shocking performance.

His comments had nothing to do with the performance.
Kudos for replying but you’re completely wrong imv

A team gets to the CL final for the first time in their history and the manager threatens to resign and you think that it wouldn’t affect their performance???

Righto 👍

Kudos for replying but you’re completely wrong imv

A team gets to the CL final for the first time in their history and the manager threatens to resign and you think that it wouldn’t affect their performance???

Righto 👍

100% did not affect their performance at all.

Back
Top Bottom