Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

100% did not affect their performance at all.
In all fairness that's an impossibe statement to make unless you can go back in time, have Poch retract his resignation quote and then replay the match. It may be your opinion it didn't affect the team but it's really one of those 'we'll never know' questions just like the infamous "If Moura had started the final not Kane" one which will be asked and argued over for years and years.

In all fairness that's an impossibe statement to make unless you can go back in time, have Poch retract his resignation quote and then replay the match. It may be your opinion it didn't affect the team but it's really one of those 'we'll never know' questions just like the infamous "If Moura had started the final not Kane" one which will be asked and argued over for years and years.

The if Moura started over Kane argument can be known, we would have 100% lost and been a lot worse doing so if Moura had started over Kane.

I am fine with my view that the Poch comments had zero effect on the outcome of that game, if others disagree that is their right.

State of some of the comments on here.

:mourfacepalm:

Anyone would think turned from contenders to also-rans and not the other way around.

FFS, if you don't like the man and can't appreciate the job he did for us then fuck off.to another thread.

Cunts.

And you all know if you bumped into him in the street you'd each go weak at the knees and beg for selfie!

:harrysmile:
Also rans to contenders without ever winning anything
back to also rans
That about sums Poch up

And I won’t fuck off to another thread
Cunt

This is a Forum and as such we have different opinions which need to be heard
If you don’t like that fuck off to Nth Korea or somewhere similar

The if Moura started over Kane argument can be known, we would have 100% lost and been a lot worse doing so if Moura had started over Kane.

I am fine with my view that the Poch comments had zero effect on the outcome of that game, if others disagree that is their right.
Jesus they’re out tonight

So you’re now saying that we would have 100% lost if we had started with Moura over Kane

Do you realise how stupid that sounds?
But I’m not going to tell you to fuck off to another thread

Jesus they’re out tonight

So you’re now saying that we would have 100% lost if we had started with Moura over Kane

Do you realise how stupid that sounds?
But I’m not going to tell you to fuck off to another thread

Yes I am saying that and no it does not sound stupid at all.

Moura is crap, much worse than Kane, he would have been a worse option resulting in a guaranteed loss, likely by a bigger margin.

Moura is crap, much worse than Kane, he would have been a worse option resulting in a guaranteed loss, likely by a bigger margin.
Much worse then a fully fit kane of course he is but we didn't even have a 25% fit kane did we so we were more or less down to 10 men

Using terms like "guaranteed" and "100%" in this context completely lacks credibility (not to mention having a stench of arrogance).....

These aren't facts; it's just your guess-work.

Last edited:
Kane was better than 25% and even at 25% he is much better than Moura.

Does that mean a fully fit Kane would have scored 12 away at Ajax?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
State of some of the comments on here.

:mourfacepalm:

Anyone would think turned from contenders to also-rans and not the other way around.

FFS, if you don't like the man and can't appreciate the job he did for us then fuck off.to another thread.

Cunts.

And you all know if you bumped into him in the street you'd each go weak at the knees and beg for selfie!

:harrysmile:
Of course I would, Poch is part of our history and would always be welcome for tea and cake. He didn't win us trophies but we were brilliant and entertaining and fun etc etc. He gave us pride back and made us walk taller in ourselves. Its always good to win but sometimes it isn't just about the winning.

Of course I would, Poch is part of our history and would always be welcome for tea and cake. He didn't win us trophies but we were brilliant and entertaining and fun etc etc. He gave us pride back and made us walk taller in ourselves. Its always good to win but sometimes it isn't just about the winning.
I want us to win trophies 🏆

I think Harry would agree!

:kanegoal:

I think with Jose we have a great chance of winning trophies

:mourbringit:

With Poch we occasionally looked good but never came close to winning anything
Poch has never won anything

:pochsulk:

:dawsonlol:

So how exactly do you propose to measure and quantify your 25% claim then? ....Or is it only your 100% claim that come with "guarantees"?

Just because someone is better than another player at 25% doesn't mean it will automatically translate to them scoring 4 times as many goals as them in a specific game.

I never made any claim like that so no need for me to buy into your stupid hypothetical.

I can guarantee that Kane at 25% is a better player than Moura at 100%.

Errrm unless you provide some statistical data to back up that statement then you can guarantee nothing. Your figure of 25% is simply plucked from the air. Why not go for 24% or 26% to sound more convincing ?

It wasn't pulled from thin air another poster brought up that number earlier so I was responding to their post using that number.

The point stands at 24 or 26% as well though if that makes you happy.

Back
Top Bottom