Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can’t see Neymar getting to go anywhere. His contract is up in 2022, but at €700k per week, he’s not going to be beating clubs off with a stick. I imagine his signing on fee would be arsehole clenching too.

Considering PSG just sacked a guy who won the league and got to the CL final, Poch seems to have only one way to go to still be there when the end of 21/22 rolls around. No CL trophy, no more Poch.

And that’s what some people like myself have a problem with.
Others telling me that I have no right to say a bad word about Poch because THEY have chosen to re write history and pretend nothing was shite u see his tenure.

Forget all you want, did you forget the bad times under Ramos, AVB and Redknapp and only remember the good?
Do you forget the bad times under ENIC and only remember the good?
Nope that’s right.

So why is life only too short regarding Poch then?

Tbh Sammy the day you said words to the effect of “I’m a cunt and literally say what I want and this place isn’t real life so who cares what I say” I have tried to ignore you in this thread. But recently you seem to be here a lot.

I only have you off ignore on the forum as a whole as I think you contribute and generally are ok. But this thread as you say yourself - You act like a cunt. Knowingly.

And my number 1 rule in life. Give cunts short thrift. So don’t be upset if I don’t answer you more than that.

Happy new year!!

Anyway, sammyspurs sammyspurs , I think you're a few hours ahead so this may be our last interaction, so I'd genuinely like to take this opportunity to wish you a really happy and prosperous New year

Cr87tE_VIAAyO-8.jpg:large

Am I allowed to like Poch for what he did for the club AND be hopeful for Jose to win at least one trophy this season?

Looking at those cunts down the road we are lucky to have 2 great managers back to back, not many clubs get to have that

Again I did some analysis a couple of years back our average league position since 1950 and 1980 is 8th, we have no god given right you know

Fingers crossed for Hugo and boys to lift something this season even if it’s only a league cup, it’s a start

Am I allowed to like Poch for what he did for the club AND be hopeful for Jose to win at least one trophy this season?

Looking at those cunts down the road we are lucky to have 2 great managers back to back, not many clubs get to have that

Again I did some analysis a couple of years back our average league position since 1950 and 1980 is 8th, we have no god given right you know

Fingers crossed for Hugo and boys to lift something this season even if it’s only a league cup, it’s a start
Oh here we go... blah blah blah... reasonable, fair and balanced response... you do realise this is basically an unregulated asylum for overly obsessed but wholly dysfunctional Spurs fans to irrationally spew their points of view over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over ... etc etc until their opponent caves in because their eyes are burning, their fingertips are bleeding or they’ve simply quietly died from over exposure to their respective device.

Honestly.

He’ll win the league at a canter. But come up short in the CL and that will eventually cost him.
Winning the league is enough for me. I just want to see him lift a trophy, it would be a huge monkey off his shoulders. I can't stand Neymar so it's going to be difficult cheering for Poch while also having to see Neymar do good.

Back
Top Bottom