Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh dear, 2nd and no trophy is better than2nd and an FA Cup now

Looooool
Ha haa ha ha!!!!!! Hillarious stuff

d4e63e94c4190c7a47e21feeec99e7fc.gif

Who said that?

Can't wait to see the quote

I'm wating for this hilarious quote that 2nd and no trophy is better than 2nd and the FA cup

:hugoshock:
How about “the only way to improve 2nd is 1st”

So I’ll break it down.
If the ONLY way to improve 2nd is to win the title, then 2nd and a cup is not an improvement on 2nd.

Now let’s get pedantic for you.
While it could be said that not being an improvement doesn’t necessarily mean better, then at the very least 2nd and a trophy is just equal to 2nd by the quote you described as “nail on the head”.

Which is just as pathetic

See ya

Last edited:
No quote then.

You made it up to suit your twisted anti Poch agenda

:vdvhmm:
Johns lesson in language:

I ONLY like red cars

“So you don’t like blue cars”

Where is the quote where I said I DONT LIKE BLUE CARS you made it up”

Dont be a worm John. There doesn’t have to be a quote with the direct words. Do you know what default is?

Twat

Happy New Year everyone

:mourweird:

Almost 1500 pages. The majority by people who don’t even like him.

It sums this place up perfectly.

As long as you can admit to being a cunt and acting like a proper cunt and don’t mind too much being surrounded by cunts it’s all gravy.

Look at his happy face! Life’s too short to stress the bad times in my past. I prefer to remember the good times.

0_GettyImages-1147856904.jpg

Look at his happy face! Life’s too short to stress the bad times in my past. I prefer to remember the good times.
And that’s what some people like myself have a problem with.
Others telling me that I have no right to say a bad word about Poch because THEY have chosen to re write history and pretend nothing was shite u see his tenure.

Forget all you want, did you forget the bad times under Ramos, AVB and Redknapp and only remember the good?
Do you forget the bad times under ENIC and only remember the good?
Nope that’s right.

So why is life only too short regarding Poch then?

Johns lesson in language:

I ONLY like red cars

“So you don’t like blue cars”

Where is the quote where I said I DONT LIKE BLUE CARS you made it up”

Dont be a worm John. There doesn’t have to be a quote with the direct words. Do you know what default is?

Twat
But at least you admit you fabricated the quote. 👏

You do this on a regular basis.
It's a bad habit. I think you'd get a lot more respect if you quit this kind of behaviour.

Just some friendly advice mate :dierpochhug:

New years resolution maybe?

But you will at least admit you fabricated the quote.

You do this on a regular basis.
It's a bad habit. I think you'd get a lot more respect if you quit this kind of behaviour.

Just some friendly advice mate :dierpochhug:

New years resolution maybe?
Where’s the quote where I said someone said those exact words.
Why lie?

Silly game isn’t it

Who will last longer at PSG, Poch or Neymar?
Poch. Neymar has been trying to leave for over a year now. PSG already know what Neymar can do for them and it didn't win them a CL. knowing PSG they will move onto Poch and who he wants to bring in to see if that wins the CL.

PSG could also be needing some money after the TV deal fell through. To meet FFP rules I can see them selling a star and using the funds to bring in 2-3 players.

Back
Top Bottom