Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wonder if they still do the Gacon endurance runs now that Poch has left?

I don't think some of our players look as fit as they did under Poch so i'd be interested to know what Jose's team does for physical training. To me anyway we don't look a particularly fit team when in our peak Poch years we looked like monsters.
I agree with you, but the team didn't look particularly fit in the late-Poch era either. A lot of the team looked like they had run their legs off for years without adequate rest and injury rehab, and they were all starting to suffer recurring injuries.

I wonder if they still do the Gacon endurance runs now that Poch has left?

I don't think some of our players look as fit as they did under Poch so i'd be interested to know what Jose's team does for physical training. To me anyway we don't look a particularly fit team when in our peak Poch years we looked like monsters.
Another thinly veiled dig at the manager.

How fit did Tanguy look for Poch?

That's not even enough. PSG has won the league something like 7 of the past 8 seasons, that hasn't been enough to keep its managers in the job.

Most ridiculous expectations of any club on the planet. If a manager doesn't win the CL, their days are numbered.
Surely its all about the CL now for them. The last hurdle to get over. If it came down to throwing the title & winning the CL I think that will be enough to keep him in a job.

Without key players too! But no one will mention this because he doesn't bleet on and on about it in the press, almost like by doing so he gives confidence to those that are coming into the team.
Aye, did well. Very well. I do think if Lewandowski had been playing in both legs, we’d have a different result, but he wasn’t so we don’t,

I’d much rather Poch and PSG won the trophy than anyone else left in. Even though this place will be on my banned list for about a month afterwards.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom