Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Woolwich with a manager causing uproar among their own fans:sonlol:

Man U with a manager who's a trainwreck in so many ways, who undermined by constant speculation about Mourinho :vert:

Man C with a manager on his way out, and an incoming who's untested in England and without the best squad in his given league :levylol:

Chavs with a manager on his way out, and an incoming, matchfixer, untested in England, at a time when their captain's leaving and every single player has underperformed for a full season :dembelefingers:

Dippers with a manager most likely wanting a major overhaul of the squad in the summer so they're at least a year away from topping :eriksenlol:

And then there's this guy, who's already established a common direction and work ethic throughout the squad and club, and has proven his loyalty at a time when he could most likely get any job, he'd want :pochsmirk:

Guys, this is our fucking time :pochohshit:

Don't worry, I've already lumped a tenner on Norwich winning the league next season

Woolwich with a manager causing uproar among their own fans:sonlol:

Man U with a manager who's a trainwreck in so many ways, who undermined by constant speculation about Mourinho :vert:

Man C with a manager on his way out, and an incoming who's untested in England and without the best squad in his given league :levylol:

Chavs with a manager on his way out, and an incoming, matchfixer, untested in England, at a time when their captain's leaving and every single player has underperformed for a full season :dembelefingers:

Dippers with a manager most likely wanting a major overhaul of the squad in the summer so they're at least a year away from topping :eriksenlol:

And then there's this guy, who's already established a common direction and work ethic throughout the squad and club, and has proven his loyalty at a time when he could most likely get any job, he'd want :pochsmirk:

Guys, this is our fucking time :pochohshit:
That is until Rafa Benitez manages to somehow keep Newcastle up and they win the league next year...

:pochfacepalm:

Emma-3-emma-stone-32424981-500-269.gif

:levyeyes:

He should grow a pair on this one. Poch would probably still be there if the Saints regime that brought him in hadn't been dismantled. It was, and he left, end of.

Still like him. Big Spurs fan and I'd have loved it if El Veg had managed to sign him. 47 out of 48 penalties - must be some sort of record.

To be fair to Le Tiss, he's only echoing what Poch said himself - that he'd like to go manage PSG one day. He did also say that he thought that Poch shouldn't leave Spurs when something great is being built.

Between Mauricio extending his contract and this, Spurs have won Friday in my view:

You never know whether anyone in the public eye does something like this, because they think it'll be good pr or because they really, truly want to.

Maybe I'm being naive and biased since it's Spurs players, but I can shake the feeling that we've got a special, fucking special even, group of lads who does this sort of thing, because they are less removed from "common people" than others in their position. And it starts with the guy who's just agreed to extend, as he leads by example in this respect, as in everything else.

Back
Top Bottom