Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dooku :lamelashock:

latest

Must admit to feeling a bit miserable this week (West Brom result and post holiday blues), so this has cheered me up no end. Poch is the absolute key to our development so far and we need to hang onto him for dear life. I luuuuuurrrrrrrrvvvvvvvveeeee him :love:

Soooooo.....win the league and Poch goes to PSG in summer, or finish wherever we do now and have this confirmation of Poch?

I have to say, I for one am happy. Thoughts?
Was thinking this earlier. All PSG rumours put to bed. By Sunday afternoon it could all be done as far as the title is concerned, but for a long time, we would have been saying this early in the new year rather than with 2 games to go. We can go again with Poch next season- wiser, stronger, settled & more experienced. His signing a new contract is fantastic news for the club.

They need to spread these sound bites over the weekend - I can only get so erect!
:dier:

I love this man. Fuck going somewhere like United and living in the shadow of another man - build a legacy, become the guy who makes a team successful rather than trying to recreate it.

So exciting isn't it (both in terms of the future and, yes, rigidity).

This is the club I, and if they'd admit it, every other fab of a British club, wants to have. I have never been so happy to be Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom