Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nothing personal, just want him gone for his losing mentality in title races. AVB was the best Spurs manager of my lifetime, Pochettino relying on a lot of his work. If AVB was given more time he would've created something special, and would've won us titles outside of the league. We haven't won anything for years and are happy with an Argentine Wenger. Embarassing.

Nothing personal, just want him gone for his losing mentality in title races. AVB was the best Spurs manager of my lifetime, Pochettino relying on a lot of his work. If AVB was given more time he would've created something special, and would've won us titles outside of the league. We haven't won anything for years and are happy with an Argentine Wenger. Embarassing.

:troll:

AVB at the end of his time was collapsing, the football was boring as watching cockroaches fuck, when Bale went the wheels came off.

We might get a second top 4 place playing great football under Poch with a hungry young squad competing with teams like United throwing hundreds of millions at players. That we can compete at all with a net zero spend policy is quite frankly remarkable and testament to a good manager. You want Poch to win the league, give him 100-200 million like all of our rival clubs and I bet he would deliver.

Do I ever want to go back to AVB, not a chance.

When you can't handle some hard hitting truths on Pochettino. Losing the league to Leicester was the end for me. Then failed to finish above Woolwich again. Good manager but a loser that won't bring us to the next levels.

As opposed to the best manager in your lifetime who couldn't even finish in the top four and despite holding a lead over Woolwich, couldn't even finish above them.

Enjoy the bin mate, something tells me you won't be leaving it.

Some weird fucking trolls on this forum lately.

eWJKz0mvZwbL2.gif

Haven't you got some fucking knitting to do or something?

It's amazing to think how far Poch has taken us already.

1st season.. 5th place finish and our first Cup Final since 2008.

2nd season.. Highest ever finish, part of the title race until the last 4 games and takes us into the CL football. Uncovers Dele Ali's talent and signs the best defender in the league.

3rd season.. On course for another CL spot, into another Cup semi final at Wembley and has bought through more youngsters (Winks)

Back
Top Bottom