Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Whatever helps you sleep at night, fella.

I'm not the one getting showered with 'disagrees' (some from members far more mellow than myself).

Fundamental diff:

I'm Spurs. At best; you're a troll.

....The guy that has since gone on to win Wimbledon and find himself ranked world #1?

....That guy?

...Another 'killer' blow from Da Hood, right there! :sonpoint:

Um hence the 2005-2011 qualifier.

The Hood said:
in this very thread I have stated that Poch is the best coach we have had in my time and that this is one best teams in the league. Let me also add that this is also best Spurs side I have seen as well.....

....Yet every fucking post you ever make is just bitching and moaning, you tiresome mug.

:pochunimpressed:

Last edited:
Um hence the 2005-2011 qualifier.

plz-stop-post.jpg

....Sorry, you dont get to just airbrush what came next out of history simply because it actually supports the point you are fighting against.

The ansology is just because the question is will we become or Andy Murray 2012 onwards or will we be the Tim Henman of the football world. We certainly are when it comes to losing fucking semi finals.

As you guys can see, I'm relatively new on here, and I had seen things said about the hood i.e. gooner troll. Up till now however I had always given him the benefit of the doubt. On this showing however ! He is now ignoring any body that questioned him or trying to insult them but trying to do it in an intellectual way. This fails because he can not write a coherent sentence.
At least when I fuck up on here, I own up to it. So in words that I used to describe myself;
What a plonker

The ansology is just because the question is will we become or Andy Murray 2012 onwards or will we be the Tim Henman of the football world. We certainly are when it comes to losing fucking semi finals.

That really isn’t the question unless you’re a fucking idiot. And what the fuck is an ‘ansology’? Something you plucked out of your arse?

Top stuff.... Thoroughly worth your while considering youre suggesting we should make do with the Aussie Open (insert alt. 2nd rate tennis trophy).

...Btw, we've lost 1 semi and won 1 under Poch so stick your anti-Spurs hyperbole up your ass.

Oh yeah I love being called a cunt, a gooner, a gonner cunt, a troll. It’s great fun having people go batshit mental and follow me around because I posted an alternative viewpoint. Loads of fun that.

No one is following you around (another classic internet deflection) don’t fool yourself. You post deliberately provocative statements and then moan when you are countered. There’s not a lot to admire there. You’ve ignored certain posters, because that makes it easier for you, and shamefully tried to belittle the posters who you are willing engage with. You’re a coward Hood.

Back
Top Bottom