Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh yeah I love being called a cunt, a gooner, a gonner cunt, a troll. It’s great fun having people go batshit mental and follow me around because I posted an alternative viewpoint. Loads of fun that.
Well from what I can tell you do seem to get some sort of kick out of getting them going. Look mate, it's just words over the internet? Name calling, it's not gonna hurt. I got some abuse when I first came on here being accused of being someone's multi (wtf) and can honestly say no one can say anything that's gonna offend me coz there just people we don't even know. We should all be a bit long in the tooth to be affected by the name calling.

Top stuff.... Thoroughly worth your while considering youre suggesting we should make do with the Aussie Open (insert alt. 2nd rate tennis trophy).

...Btw, we've lost 1 semi and won 1 under Poch so stick your anti-Spurs hyperbole up your ass.

Spurs did exist before him you know and given that you are a ‘real’ Spurs fan you would know that we lost 7 FA Cup Semi finals in the PL era. Hence the point.

Spurs did exist before him you know and given that you are a ‘real’ Spurs fan you would know that we lost 7 FA Cup Semi finals in the PL era. Hence the point.
So if we weren’t prioritising the cups how come we’ve reached all those semi finals? At some point the ability of the team will get called into question. There are, or have been, better teams than us. It’s nothing to keep you up at night. Get a girlfriend.

Well from what I can tell you do seem to get some sort of kick out of getting them going. Look mate, it's just words over the internet? Name calling, it's not gonna hurt. I got some abuse when I first came on here being accused of being someone's multi (wtf) and can honestly say no one can say anything that's gonna offend me coz there just people we don't even know. We should all be a bit long in the tooth to be affected by the name calling.

I get a kick out of debating, the likes of 78spur offer up a good challenge where as a lot in here have absolutely no intention for that . I couldn’t care less about being called a cunt really but it is fucking annoying when you are getting spammed when you are trying to have a discussion with someone. Unbelievable how precious some are.

I get a kick out of debating, the likes of 78spur offer up a good challenge where as a lot in here have absolutely no intention for that . I couldn’t care less about being called a cunt really but it is fucking annoying when you are getting spammed when you are trying to have a discussion with someone. Unbelievable how precious some are.
I tried debating with you and after trying to establish what exactly you were advocating, you having no answer decided to change the goal posts. When I referred back to your original point, you tried (poorly) to insult me.
Then refused to answer any more questions, not only from me but others as well.
Please explain how that is a debate.

You have no credibility because you pick and choose who’ll you debate with. stevee stevee put you in your place and your defence was that he wasn’t worthy of your consideration. You offered no counter argument, you just attempted to belittle him. That, and the fact you refuse to answer my observations, make any points you make redundant.

That's life fella......some will engage in healthy debate trying to understand your viewpoint, some will think your this or that. Opinions, it's really all about opinions and if we all had the same ones it'd be pretty fuckin lame ln here.

I tried debating with you and after trying to establish what exactly you were advocating, you having no answer decided to change the goal posts. When I referred back to your original point, you tried (poorly) to insult me.
Then refused to answer any more questions, not only from me but others as well.
Please explain how that is a debate.

You went off on this weird tangent about George Graham and tried to present a point I never made in the first place. I clearly made my postion clear on this so I really don’t see the sense in having to explain it again in another post. I can’t answer everyone and if some weren’t purposely spamming my notifications then I might not have missed some posts.

That's life fella......some will engage in healthy debate trying to understand your viewpoint, some will think your this or that. Opinions, it's really all about opinions and if we all had the same ones it'd be pretty fuckin lame ln here.
I my defence I think I was respectful to the hood during our respective posts, by that I mean I never insulted him nor did I use any swear words throughout our debate. I only tried to get to establish exactly what he was advocating
The only swear word I used (bollocks) was in reference to his posts and that was after he refused to state precisely what his point was.

You went off on this weird tangent about George Graham and tried to present a point I never made in the first place. I clearly made my postion clear on this so I really don’t see the sense in having to explain it again in another post. I can’t answer everyone and if some weren’t purposely spamming my notifications then I might not have missed some posts.

Just put me on ignore rather than just refusing to engage with me. You won’t get those notifications then. Christ you’re such a whiner.

I my defence I think I was respectful to the hood, by that I mean I never insulted him nor did I use any swear words throughout our debate.
The only swear word I used was in

Oh dear oh dear oh dear.
"weird tangent" when you clearly said you would be happy to play shit football and win a cup.

If I attacked you unprovoked then apologies.

Second point as already been explained and you know my answer on that.

Oh dear
"weird tangent" when you clearly stated that you would be happy to play shit football if it meant wining a cup

Revising the timeframe of (whatever) your argument (is)....

By that measure, should we not be blaming Sugar and maybe even Scholar...

#FuckGrossToo #WheresMyPony

:nawty:

Honestly.... What a dick.

:pochfacepalm:

You genuinely don't have a point.... You are pointless; both literally and figuratively.

I my defence I think I was respectful to the hood during our respective posts, by that I mean I never insulted him nor did I use any swear words throughout our debate. I only tried to get to establish exactly what he was advocating
The only swear word I used (bollocks) was in reference to his posts and that was after he refused to state precisely what his point was.
Hey you don't need to defend yourself mate

For some, the kind of common respect and courtesy you allude to isn't beyond them; simply, it has long since been worn out when it comes to certain individuals.

This fucker does nothing but bitch and moan about the club whilst putting himself on some kind of intellectual pedestal.

...No banter, not info shared - just misery.

Using the old forum = pub convo analogy, this tosser would have been told to fuck off and find somewhere else to drink months ago.

P.s. Multi or not ( : P ) , welcome to the jungle...

Last edited:
For some, the kind of common respect and courtesy you allude isn't beyond them; simply, it has long since been worn out when it comes to certain individuals.

This fucker does nothing but bitch and moan about the club whilst putting himself on some kind of intellectual pedestal.

...No banter, not info shared - just misery.

Using the old forum = pub convo analogy, this tosser would have been told to fuck off and find somewhere else to drink months ago.

P.s. Multi or not ( : P ) , welcome to the jungle...
My first welcome Many thanks

Back
Top Bottom