Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have to say that if we got to the European Cup final and played someone like City or FCB, then stank the place out for 89 minutes, with Harry scoring in the 90th from a "creatively earned" penalty from Dele Alli, arcs of jizz would spurt from me with a force not seen of late in Madrid Mansions.
I don't think anyone here has too many complaints if we win the occasional game playing ugly. I think the issue is that this doesn't become our way.

Trololololololol....

Oh Mauricio.... Could i love you any more!?!?!?!?

This guy absolutely owns in the media.... To think there was all that early to-do about his willingness to speak English etc.

Last edited:
Ah that prick is in the bin.

Good.

Lol.... Imagine.... You survive the initial furor... Only to end up binned as the rest of the forum decide, whilst they eat their cornflakes the following morning that, upon evidence, you suck.

:dierno:

Either that or the yanks on here are our un-appointed guardians of virtue & righteousness....

As the saying goes; "Fuck yeeah!"

Last edited:
This is getting fucking boring.
As if Poch doesn’t want or deserve to win something. He’d stand a better chance if he didn’t have to keep wasting valuable time & breath having to answer the same question over & over to these fucking parasites.
:walker-scream:

I'll bet Klippity gets asked the same question every week.........like fuck he does.:pochrolleyes:
ScnBgk9.png

I don't think anyone here has too many complaints if we win the occasional game playing ugly. I think the issue is that this doesn't become our way.

Not so much winning the occasional game ugly but knowing how and when certain parts of certain games need to be managed a tad better.... Let's be honest that after juve changed their tactics on Wednesday, did any one player have a captain style rant and reorganisation after the first goal...you know, sit back, keep it tight, drop back in and take the sting out of the game?
I think this is where an outfield captain can have maybe more influence....hate the bloke, but would a Roy Keane leader style have tightened things up?
Pure speculation and happy to be shot down.
But....I would say that this year's CL has been amazing and given us amazing moments....here's to more next year with poch, with Kane, with Alli etc and back at the lane! Sometimes, maybe, players have to truly experience the heartbreaking moments to become the hardened stony warriors that make sure they don't feel that ever again
Am proud of the team for this year and the last three years...some amazing times.
COYS!:pochhail::kanegoal::tobyarm:

Ps I love sonny and the pure unadulterated passion he showed
:sonpoint:

Back
Top Bottom