Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My mate said Poch had Fillet of halibut with asparagus tortellini, watercress and lemon.

Ferguson had Fillet of John Dory with globe artichokes, anchovy and capers.

Perez had Miso blackened salmon with seared pak choi and pickled ginger.

Oh, and 6 bottles of Le Montrachet Grand Cru 2007 Comtes Lafon. ;)

And they had jelly and ice cream for dessert.

I'm not worried by this. Poch doesn't strike me as the sort of guy that announces a verbal agreement (something he was under no pressure to do) and then do the dirty a few weeks later.

On a side note De Boer has left Ajax. Be interesting to see where he ends up.

What if.... they're FRIENDS and GET ON WITH EACHOTHER??

Players from opposing clubs get on together... didn't Oxlade Chamberlain & some other Gooner go and visit a Derby County player in hospital this week (admittedly it was probably a publicity stunt designed to get more Facetwat followers to 'Like Me':thumbup: ...but still, I don't expect Derby to be making a bid for those two anytime soon...
Though I realise that Poch meeting Fergie is a VERY different proposition full of sinister hidden meaning!!

Still... if the worst happens... Martinez will be out of a job soon...
:pochbye::pochlol:

Anyway we can relax in the knowledge that Koemann's apprenticeship at Soton is going very nicely so he'll be in fine shape to take the reigns from Poch if and when he moves on.

:levylol:

I'm not worried by this. Poch doesn't strike me as the sort of guy that announces a verbal agreement (something he was under no pressure to do) and then do the dirty a few weeks later.

On a side note De Boer has left Ajax. Be interesting to see where he ends up.

Everton ?

Back
Top Bottom