Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

At 3-0 up you could hear him BELLOWING out orders from the side "PUSH PUSH" "COME ON MOUSSA"........this man does not hide when winning. If its 8-0, it can always be 9-0.

What a fucking legend

That moment when he finally lifts a trophy as Tottenham manager, in todays footballing climate, will go down as one of the biggest and best moments in the clubs history.

I cannot fucking wait.

I'd love it if he actually referred to them as "Woolwich" in one of his interviews. Would be fucking legendary
I'll be honest I wouldn't.

Poch is class, I love the fact that he respects other teams and other managers. His players are now responding by respecting their opponents no matter who they are. Nicholson & Berkinshaw were also class, he's making this club an envy of every team in the prem, our rivals have nothing on us because Poch gives them nothing.

That moment when he finally lifts a trophy as Tottenham manager, in todays footballing climate, will go down as one of the biggest and best moments in the clubs history.

I cannot fucking wait.

I guess Hugo can hold the FA cup while Poch holds the PL on the bus parading through Tottenham..... :pochlol:

Everything is clicking into place, 3 years of hard work, on the training pitch in developing this team and what do we have.... I think the best spurs side I have ever seen.

Im 38 so I started supporting spurs properly in 1985.... we have had great players but never a great team....1991, 1987 1999 and 2008 are my fondest memories. Not much...

But In this team i see no weakness, its flexible, determined, creative, tough ( there are more words i know ) but now its ruthless....

That is all credit to Poch for his values, philosophy and dedication he has engraved into this club.

Best manager i have seen for Spurs in my lifetime, and I'm enjoying every fucking minute.

Sky trying their best to move Poch to a 'big' club this morning again, i see. Cunts.

I'm not 100% sure, but I'm suspicious that they're talking complete bollocks and getting key facts wrong:

Simon Mullock "Spurs, whether they like it or not, do have a bit of a reputation as a selling club if the price is right.

"They have to keep that team together and that's probably the key to making sure the manager remains happy."

Custis: "But if Barcelona came and said, 'Pochettino, we want you', is he really going to say, 'No thanks, I'm building something special at Spurs?'

"I can't see that happening."

Delaney: "He has got this connection with Espanyol."

Custis: "I've never bought that and the fact he went out for dinner [with Barcelona president Josep Maria Bartomeu] proved that to me.

"I don't think that's as a strong as people are making out. If Barcelona come calling it's a very difficult thing to say no.

Delaney: "The one thing I would say to that, just before the game against Man City in October we were talking about the history of Pep Guardiola at Barcelona and an unprompted Pochettino went on a five-minute monologue about how Espanyol are the real workers' team.

"It was someone who seemed very involved and very invested in the identity of Espanyol. So I think it's a bit deeper than what you say.

"If he or one of their big players went just as they moved into the new stadium, it would just take away from the excitement a little bit. If they're all there walking in for that first game, it fosters a sense of something new."

Back
Top Bottom