Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am waiting for the BBC article to say it's a miracle Salah is even playing after nearly being killed in the champions league final.

I think journalists just go for the easy story, although Kane is a supreme athlete, he reminds me of Chris waddle, in that he often looks tired and worn out on the pitch.

Truth is waddle was also a fit athlete, same as Kane. Not often I agree with Alan shearer but I think with no pre season some players take time to adjust from international to domestic football.

Waddles fitness was put to Bobby Robson when he was with the England squad
Bobby had a good laugh and declared him the fittest player he had!

Durham [To cap off a big tirade about us]: "If Spurs win tonight they're as good as handing Liverpool the title!"

...All kinds of fucked up! :dempsey:

"Spurs fans stayed away in their thousands, just 56,854 showed up"

That's an attendance that only three grounds in the country can currently hold, for a Monday night, for a re-arranged kick-off time and date at short notice, played at a shit-hole stadium ...

To say just 56,854 is truly taking the piss ... it's a bloody fantastic number under the circumstances ....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom