Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gazzetta prestige level ahead of today's UCL draw
DunJ7KHWwAApxdD.jpg:large
Haaahaaahaaa... they were doing well until "5 Star European Heavyweights" Man €IT¥!!

How fucking unprofessional and cunty
It's the fact that they actually put 'EFL Runner Up' after Plopp, but just ignore it for Poch. Not that it matters a flying cock, but the double standards just piss me off no end.
:dierno:
Add all this to the fact that Poch has finished above Plopp for the last 3 years, yet they put him at the bottom of this cunting list, cut adrift like some nobody.

So, Klopp being runner up is okay but Pochettino being runner up in the Premier League and the League Cup isn't worthy?

Could you make it less obvious Sky?

So, Klopp being runner up is okay but Pochettino being runner up in the Premier League and the League Cup isn't worthy?

Could you make it less obvious Sky?

Was just going to post this.

We're giving out trophies for being runners up now Sky?

English media makes me sick and I'm not even fucking English

Sky are nauseating and I only watch the matches, none of the commentary, no sports news. They appeal to their audience base, you know the sorts, the suburbs of towns all over England where United and Liverpool get most of their fans from. Fans who never attend matches and believe everything they are told by sky.

This Liverpool love in is like a nightmare throwback to the 80's.....their fan base was the most insufferable then, you know the armchair morons but it's them and their deluded offspring with social media making things even worse.

Imagine being an Everton fan. Mind there are more Everton fans in Liverpool than Liverpool fans, that tells its own story

So today I've listened to Talksport and Sky Sports News, i should know better by now.

Apparently Sky think its done and Poch has gone! Literally watched 30 mins of them talk and interview Sky staff that Poch is the man.

Talk sport seem to think the same, but Poch will take players with him and us lose all the other players .

This will be 6 months of shit from the media..

I hate SKY -
I find it amazing that they are able to have a 24hr news channel with 'according to sky sources / breaking news, etc' and also SkyBet! Talk about saying shit to create a market.

Earlier they showed the google search charts for various managers today linked with Man Utd. They said 'after we mentioned Solskjaer was the favourite for the Man Utd job he became the most searched name in the whole of the UK".

On a Tuesday afternoon, that is some power!!

Sky sports news have over 6 million followers on twitter. That is more than the official no10 and Theresa May twitter accounts put together. Bunch of tossers.

Back
Top Bottom