Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Blimey, not a single mention of Man U in the analysis of our game on MotD 2. The commentator made a brief mention right after the 6th goal but that was it. Pleasant surprise. Also, the interview with Poch was class. On the day of his 26th wedding anniversary, the scoreline was her present...:dembelelol:

Not normally into conspiracy theories but Sky Sports with Carragher, Neville, Martin Tyler, Sky Sports News spending so much time trying to push Poch to United is dodgy as fuck.

Either they’re doing it for clickbait or United have given them the signal to tap up.
If there was anything to it, we’d file a complaint with the FA - or someone - wouldn’t we?
Not a single mention of Manure in the 30 min highlights and punditry piece on MOTD tonight. Well done beeb on doing a professional journalism!
Given Chappers is a United fan, this amazed me.

Poch must’ve said beforehand, “no questions about United, or you can stick your post match up your arse.”

As Alli-Luya Alli-Luya said, even the commentary was pretty muted on it, not sure our press team would have had any say whatsoever on that.

As an aside, great interview with Eriksen as well. Says that he loves having sissoko with him to graft the ball from the opposition so he can ‘create’ :eriksenlol:

As Alli-Luya Alli-Luya said, even the commentary was pretty muted on it, not sure our press team would have had any say whatsoever on that.

As an aside, great interview with Eriksen as well. Says that he loves having sissoko with him to graft the ball from the opposition so he can ‘create’ :eriksenlol:
Also loved hearing him talk about how they expect to win every game. He said it dead pan and he meant it. Not something I have ever really heard a Spurs player say with any conviction in my lifetime.

Also loved hearing him talk about how they expect to win every game. He said it dead pan and he meant it. Not something I have ever really heard a Spurs player say with any conviction in my lifetime.

Eriksen’s humour is so deadpan, loved his interview there as he actually said quite a lot in and in good humour. Never noticed this style of pitch side interviews on MOTD before.

Well, I mean, they’ve beaten Real Madrid, and out-played but drew Juventus and Barça away. They really don’t have anyone or anywhere they should fear anymore. If they can rise to the occasion, they can beat anyone.

Not normally into conspiracy theories but Sky Sports with Carragher, Neville, Martin Tyler, Sky Sports News spending so much time trying to push Poch to United is dodgy as fuck.
I believe the club are firmly behind this feeding false stories and looking to destabilise our season

Anyone on here with a blue tick, simply start a "Klopp interested in Man United switch" or "Man U look to Klopp in the summer" rumour. Everyone pile on and unsettle that lot.

Anyone on here with a blue tick, simply start a "Klopp interested in Man United switch" or "Man U look to Klopp in the summer" rumour. Everyone pile on and unsettle that lot.

I’ve got a blue tick on a fan site I ran, although it’s dedicated to a specific gaming device. Not sure it’ll have the desired effect...

What if (now hear me out) we start our own newspaper?
Wait, listen.
All we need is a printing press and gallons of ink, a distribution network, willing writers...

What if (now hear me out) we start our own newspaper?
Wait, listen.
All we need is a printing press and gallons of ink, a distribution network, willing writers...

Mate, I make my own magazine. And this very site had its own fanzine. Just get that going again.

Garth Crooks' team of the week after we scored SIX away from home against a team who won the transfer window this summer:

_104932437_totw.jpg

3 Liverpool players and 1 of our boys! Even our ex players turn on us! We scored SIX away from home against a team that has three ex Barcelona players in it, Britains most expensive goalkeeper of all time and a player that will reportedly cost them £50m.

As a side note, Everton spent £100m or so in the summer and are currently 18 points behind us as well as having a goal difference 21 worse off than ours after 18 games. Who'd have thought that after seeing them throw it about in the summer?

Back
Top Bottom