Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's not even the best Van Dyke...

2D9979371-ss-130122-Dick-Van-Dyke-tease.fit-760w.jpg

He is a dick, though

The sky sports guy being weird on Twitter.
I really can't tell if he's talking about the "cameras off" incident or something actually happened for him to get kind messages

Got to get In their face and dig em out.
We done it in the Hilton Barcelona after the game to jiggins of the scum as he was waiting for his brass to show(allegedly) he ran away to the lift the millwall hard man that he is.
These people are the kids at school who had no mates or where completely shit at football and somehow think they know more than us.
Ashton we're coming for you....

Somehow evaded my radar until now, but what a big mouth cunt Sutton is.

He is a total and UTTER cunt.

What's worse, he and Savage think they're Cannon and fucking Ball. They're trying to develop this jocular 'banter relationship' in the hope that we all fall in love with their roguish charm.

I'm not sure who I dislike more. They're both proto-dippers so it's a tough call.

He is a total and UTTER cunt.

What's worse, he and Savage think they're Cannon and fucking Ball. They're trying to develop this jocular 'banter relationship' in the hope that we all fall in love with their roguish charm.

I'm not sure who I dislike more. They're both proto-dippers so it's a tough call.

Sutton at least can be a decent WUM. Savage is just downright unlikeable.

Oh no
:bentley:

News just coming in.... Sky exclusive.

After Poch goes there will be a player swap, Kane, Eriksen, Dele, Son, Sissoko, Toby, Rose, Jan, Lamela and 80mil for Fellani who will be player manager in the iterim 30 years for Spurs.
Makes sense according to Sky Sports super pundit Jaime Carragher we have desperately been seeking a CM.
Fair deal for all parties, Neville says.
Fellani says he is happy as with no hair Manchester is far too cold for him now.
The move just feels right.
He did actually support Tottenham as a boy.

Oh shit, I didn't realise that Sky journalist got molested by the press officer in a broom closet.

Here I was thinking that he simply shut his agenda-driven shit down.

nintchdbpict000363783824-e1509452736101.jpg
If they get behind their man, they might take some kind of petty revenge by making us the least picked club for TV games - less bonus money, less to pay our team and thus, we need to sell them all to Liverpool and manure.

Back
Top Bottom