Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's the mental gymnastics they have to do that's fun, like on the Sky commentary from the other night...words to the effect that " he may not have won any trophies but that hasn't taken anything away from his reputation as a very good manager"...Fuck off...

It's the mental gymnastics they have to do that's fun, like on the Sky commentary from the other night...words to the effect that " he may not have won any trophies but that hasn't taken anything away from his reputation as a very good manager"...Fuck off...
Yeah like, they have spent the last 3 years knocking Spurs and Poch because they haven't won any silverware, but now all of a sudden, that has an inverse logic, and the reason why he would go to United because he would win trophies.

You couldn't make it up.

CUNTS

Watching Football Focus

According to Lawro Poch off to RM or ManU at the end of the season
before creaming himself about Salad being brilliant last night

Ince also talking out of his arse

Dion the only decent pundit

To be fair, there are a few on here who believe 2020 is when he leaves.

Not sure i see the significance of a particular time frame...

He'll either lose faith in 'the project' or get an offer he can't refuse.

I can't see him operating on the simple basis of "if i haven't won the league in the new stadium by the end of the first year I'm off".

Not sure i see the significance of a particular time frame...

He'll either lose faith in 'the project' or get an offer he can't refuse.

I can't see him operating on the simple basis of "if i haven't won the league in the new stadium by the end of the first year I'm off".

I think Vertonghen, Eriksen, Dembele, Alderweireld all being gone by then might contribute - especially if we haven't replaced them adequately.

But I agree - his project was always going to have little bumps in the road. 2021 is when his deal ends.

I heard one guy saying Spurs fans should be praying we don't win the league otherwise Pochettino will walk out saying job done.

Fucks sake... If we won the league i'd be celebrating so hard that i doubt i'd notice if we played kids managed by Levy for the entire following season...

Not an ideal scenario by design but he'd leave an absolute legend regardless.

He's basically a loser - unless he leaves us and then he's the best ever

Fucks sake... If we won the league i'd be celebrating so hard that i doubt i'd notice if we played kids managed by Levy for the entire following season...

Not an ideal scenario by design but he'd leave an absolute legend regardless.

They want Spurs to be good enough to sell this package of the most competitive league in the world, but never good enough to be the cream of the crop. We're expected to be a feeder club rather than have high ambitions of our own.

I think Vertonghen, Eriksen, Dembele, Alderweireld all being gone by then might contribute - especially if we haven't replaced them adequately.

But I agree - his project was always going to have little bumps in the road. 2021 is when his deal ends.

I get where you're coming from re: those players but they were already middling to senior players when he arrived... I'd speculate he holds a deeper attachment (note: not preference) to the younger wave of guys he's played a key role in developing... Kane, Dele, Winks etc.

(We've gone some way to 'replacing' the CBs already, Dembele can't be considered a key player anymore... Whether it be now or in a few seasons, replacing CE's combo of high-energy pressing and creative wizardry is the big challenge... As a player his skill set has become an anomoly... Even with the financial boost of the new stadium i struggle to imagine us buying such readymade quality 'off the peg'.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom