Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Alan 'big nose cunt' Smith with some shameless muck racking again in the Evening Standard tonight. In his weekend breifing that was meant to cover our match with Everton he devoted the entire paragraph to talking about how our squad will know if Poch head has been turned. What a grade A cunt he is.

screenshot_289.jpg

Last edited:
Watched a Youtube video last night by some wannabe journalist explaining what Poch's Man Utd would look like.

It really is relentless, i don't know why I watched it at all.

They are wheeling them all out now. Who's left? I love it when this ginger mess starts saying that he will get money at Utd., ignoring the fact that Utd has spent £1b on players with their recent managers and have gone backwards.

Poch has more of a chance winning the league with Tottenham than he has at Utd.

They are wheeling them all out now. Who's left? I love it when this ginger mess starts saying that he will get money at Utd., ignoring the fact that Utd has spent £1b on players with their recent managers and have gone backwards.

I noticed that Jap Stam was on Sky Sports to give his United-centric vision of 'Poch at Old Trafford'. Who next... Denis Law.... Bobby Charlton... maybe they (Sky Media) will get Nobby Stiles exhumed to relay his thoughts?

Yeah - I don't get the whole money and resources argument.

Weren't Moyes, van Gaal and Mourinho given the money and resources to succeed?

Surely the counter argument is why will money and resources see Pochettino be any more of a success there? People always told me that Moyes was doing well at Everton working on a string shoe budget, yet when he went to United it was too big for him.

Pochettino could quite easily flop at United - but that'd be a lot more damaging for him than it would be for them.

United, as a club, and as a business, are on the way down.

Spurs, as a club, and as a business, are on their way up.

People don't like, change. The past supports the current view, those on the payroll support it. Change brings uncertainty and risk. So, those who benefit from the past, and the avoidance of change will pursue the upkeep of what is, rather than what could be.

Businesses that disrupt the current state of a market are treated with mistrust and disbelief. They are ignored and bullied by the larger established players.

Levy, has been on the disruptor path for 20 years. He is disliked, his business is a nuisance, his enemies will do anything to stop us.

The Premier League is a business, that is contested by businesses. The generator of most of its revenues are businesses. Business is war.

We, are at war. We are Spurs.

Jim White (Sky reporter) is currently on air at Talk sport, berating THFC for not allowing Sky Sports News reporter Dharmesh Sheth to essentially cross examination Poch about the Man Utd managerial vacancy. "Everyone is asking the question, Pochettino is the bookies favourite and we want answers" is White's line, frothing at the mouth as he then plays a recording of some Trump interview where a reporter was denied the opportunity to question him. "It's exactly the same!" he declares. Listen fuckwit, IT AIN'T THE SAME AT ALL. The 'everyone' you claim are clamouring for answers is actually the Murdoch media of Sky Sports, The Times, The Sun and fucking Jim White on Talkshite. When you attend a Spurs press conference, ask questions about THFC, not Manchester United. What happens around Old Trafford is of no interest to us and is not our concern. If 'the media' want to have questions answered regarding managerial appointments at MUFC, attend THEIR press conferences and cross examine THEIR representatives. See how far that gets them. Very short shrift I would imagine.

He keeps on going on about spurs covening the press conference.....we have to do them or we get fined FFS

Does he really think Poch enjoys answering their stupid questions

So Howe is now forced to deny his interest in coming to Spurs even though we're not tapping him up... Disgusting, filthy state of affairs.

So Howe is now forced to deny his interest in coming to Spurs even though we're not tapping him up... Disgusting, filthy state of affairs.

Great quotes

"Tottenham have an outstanding manager who is doing an unbelievable job. I'm not going to comment on a club that have a manager - it is disrespectful," he said.

"I do not pay it any attention whatsoever. I do not give it any credibility. I do not waste my time seeking it, looking at it or thinking about it. It has got absolutely no relevance to me.

"I always manage like I'm going to be here for the next 100 years. In my long-term thinking, I am always thinking what is best for the club in every decision that I make.

"It is absolutely foolish of me to think of anything other than this club. I am absolutely committed 100 per cent to every minute here. I am working as hard as I can for AFC Bournemouth."

Has Rodney Marsh had his say?

I don’t even blame Utd.
None of the people talking have anything to do with the club anymore.

As irrelevant as fans saying they want Poch.

As someone else said here this morning... Why don't the cunts hassle Solskjaer about HIS fucking future...?

...He's in the position of least stability afterall.

"So Ole, with Eddie Howe set for Spurs and Poch set to take over in the summer, your days are already numbered... Obv. the extention clause in your contract is bullshit so where do you plan to go when United sling you back on the scrap heap? ...And this sits ok with you? ...Not a man of deep principle are we Ole?

"Surely you deserve a club thats committed to you too?"

"Don't you feel a bit of a cunt running away to your old 'mistress' whilst your current 'wife' needs you?"(*)

(*Funny how no-ones taking him to task over this... Beating him with the "Molde fans deserve better" stick...?)

.Evidently the questions write themselves, sadly they can't ask 'themselves' in the same sense.

Back
Top Bottom