Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss the latest matches, our players and any transfer news surrounding Spurs. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

This made me chuckle:

Full time
It wasn't the cliched men against boys for the first half and it wasn't a gulf of experience but a gulf of sheer class that settled matters in Bayern's favour in the second. Chelsea spurned too many chances and Bayern exploited their mistakes with sizzling pace and lethal finishing. Mightily impressive performance but Chelsea are a work in progress, nowhere near where they want to be and a slew of judicious signings at the back, in goal and up front are required to bolster a very talented squad.

----------------------

Well, Spurs are lucky to still be in the tie: Werner, Angelino and Schick could all have had goals. As it is, RB Leipzig had to settle for just the Werner penalty. By no means an insurmountable task in the return leg for Spurs, but they were passive, overmatched and outplayed on their own patch tonight.

Register to remove

I always thought the MOTD pundits were biased against Tom Huddlestone.

In the post-match analysis they'd show clips from games that included great work from Huddlestone but they would mention every player involved in the move EXCEPT HIM.

It was as though they had a grudge against him.

I always rated Huddlestone and could never understand why another Premier League club didn't come in for him when Hull were relegated.

Register to remove

Top Bottom