Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yep..... This isn't even Leicester levels of potential fairytale.

Villa are a (geographically and historically) big club that have been underachieving for decades.... Akin to Newcastle.
To add to that, they are another sugar daddy club. Got taken over in a crisis, funded to the PL (like Leicester), and continued to receive free money from their owners. Villa have the 7th highest net spend in the last 5 years.

They've only been in the league for 3 years.

Woke ITV had 2 Arse-nil women, Ian Wright in studio, and Lee Dicks-on in commentary in their Tottenham-Burnley commentary. Sooner they get out of football altogether the better.

No sign of Harry Rednapp coz he's white, male, has charisma, and is Tottenham!
He's also a shite pundit/commentator. I think that's more the reason than any of the ones you suggested.

Pushing the fucking boat out. I assumed working in national media might be a little more ....errrr....... upmarket than that.

EDIT:

Think you'll find those are Sainsbury's FINEST mince pies. (£1.99 for 6 if you don't mind!)
It's all gone on business expenses anyway

Woke ITV had 2 Arse-nil women, Ian Wright in studio, and Lee Dicks-on in commentary in their Tottenham-Burnley commentary. Sooner they get out of football altogether the better.

No sign of Harry Rednapp coz he's white, male, has charisma, and is Tottenham!
You didn't have to say the first bit, we get it...

You forgot to mention that Lee Dixon was ex-Burnley too... Double threat!

I knööw that i knööw that!!

Surprised Pink GIF
😄.......he was a comedy genius!

https://www.skysports.com/football/...ol-and-Woolwich-in-premier-league-this-season

Bloke is a complete joker.

Honestly, these pundits jist waft with the wind.

In saying that, a top midfielder and I think we are poised, if City and Liverpool falter. Woolwich look as though belief has seeped away, but their next 2 games will offer better insight.

Meanwhile on Sky we get Gary Neville every time we play United
Jamie Carragher every time we play Liverpool
Alan Smith every time we play Woolwich

We've got City next, I reckon they'll raise the ghost of Colin Bell to commentate on that one
and sherwood in the studio

Back
Top Bottom