Messi - The greatest player ever?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Messi is football. Everything happens sample but at hight speed.
I think he lost only in National ( every time lost).
CR7 is most carismatic , like a general army.

But we don’t remember people as Iniesta...

Ha! This was my exact experience with this film. Within a minute I knew the format wasn't gonna suit. There are much better Messi docs I can just rewatch.
It actually look so promising given who these people were and at first having this format I thought it could work but the narration/link using the wise old man talking to the table of "mommas" (therefore meaning we the audience were the momma's) really, really fucked me off.

Messi is football. Everything happens sample but at hight speed.
I think he lost only in National ( every time lost).
CR7 is most carismatic , like a general army.

But we don’t remember people as Iniesta...
Can't stand Ronaldo, prima donna, preening cunt. "Give me the ball cos I'm better than you" attitude.
Messi has a humility about him, and is a team player, that creates as much as he scores.
Can't be arsed to look at the stats. But even if proved wrong Ronaldo is still a cunt.

DYSLTPrX4AA9x58.jpg

Just think. The guy Messi assisted for this goal isn't even in the picture.

If you were picking an all time XI of players that you'd seen with the idea that it was a team to win a game, not just the best players, would Messi be the first you'd pick? I'd go for Brazilian Ronaldo first.

If you were picking an all time XI of players that you'd seen with the idea that it was a team to win a game, not just the best players, would Messi be the first you'd pick? I'd go for Brazilian Ronaldo first.

Messi still mainly because of the way he links play and makes the team play, he is so much more than a striker.

Maldini

Wasn't always the leading player in the world in his era. Di Stefano, Beckenbauer, Charlton. Strong era.
Agree, but have only heard people say the others were great players not THE best player ?
Although that maybe only in hindsight, And due to the fact Pele never played for a European team.

Can't stand Ronaldo, prima donna, preening cunt. "Give me the ball cos I'm better than you" attitude.
Messi has a humility about him, and is a team player, that creates as much as he scores.
Can't be arsed to look at the stats. But even if proved wrong Ronaldo is still a cunt.
Ron is a stats accumulator
Messi is sublime

Back
Top Bottom