Messi - The greatest player ever?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So how are the scoucers handling this news about Messi? I mean what was rigged against Virgil etc etc?

One phoned up TS tonight claiming he wouldn't take Messi as it would detract from their current front 3.

(Also claimed Messi doesn't work off the ball; before eventually conceding that he never watches La Liga.)

#NotBitter

Ronaldo's camp (his sister in particular) becoming extremely gotten to whenever he does not win an individual award will never not be funny.

I'm sitting here reading write ups from various papers on last night and having a jolly old time.

as3.jpg

Ronaldo's camp (his sister in particular) becoming extremely gotten to whenever he does not win an individual award will never not be funny.

I'm sitting here reading write ups from various papers on last night and having a jolly old time.

Perhaps a bit off topic, but am I the only one who thinks Ronaldo's son looks weird?. He looks like an android made in a lab.

Back
Top Bottom