Mousa Dembélé

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

giphy.gif

Really don’t see the downside of letting him run his contract down whilst whichever young buck we replace him with and/or Winks (and even Onumah) gets more and more minutes ready for his eventual departure

Really don’t see the downside of letting him run his contract down whilst whichever young buck we replace him with and/or Winks (and even Onumah) gets more and more minutes ready for his eventual departure

Whilst he'll be 32 by then, I guess we don't ever want to run the risk of him signing for a rival and his fitness issues disappearing and going on to win honours.

He's got at least a year left playing regularly for us, surely. I guess though we may chose to cash in. I don't begrudge him a move if that's what he chooses, just would like one more year cause there is no other player like him in world football.

We need to treat him a bit like Scholes towards the end and start eyeing up particular games and wrap him in cotton wool.

Agreed. If we're drawing at 70 mins, I want to see Poch taking a key from a string around his neck and unlocking the Dembele Button; then have the Moose emerge from one of those hydraulic ramps at the side of the pitch in a cocoon that falls open to reveal him flaring his nostrils and giving that dead-eye look straight at their CMs. Queue trickles of piss and sweet, sweet salty tears.

:dembelewtf:

Back
Top Bottom