Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought he was extremely average again. He needs to free the demons in his head and I'd think he would be much much better. Poch always talks about the players being natural and playing with freedom, I think Sissoko thinks to much and is not playing instinctively.

Feel a bit sorry for the bloke as it goes.

If Dembele has a knock I'd be more than ok with Wanyama and Sissoko in the middle v Woolwich, with Dier in a back 3
Weirdly as I think Sissoko has been utter trash I agree with this. The only times he's looked half decent have been when he's played centrally.

It's a huge game to do it in but I don't really want to see a CM paring of Dier and Wanyama because there's no driving force and it's too negative.

The Winks injury is such a shame. :(

Full on assault on every area of the pitch. No Son at LWB. If Moose ain't fit then we put Dier in with Wanyama & play flat back 4 with them two ahead. Then we play Eriksen, Alli, Son & Kane as the spear. Leave fuck all to chance. Sunday is ours.

He hasn't done nearly enough to earn the right to start in a game of this magnitude. I get it that people want to support the player, but this would be too far. It's his 'beautiful woolwich' FFS.

He hasn't done nearly enough to earn the right to start in a game of this magnitude. I get it that people want to support the player, but this would be too far. It's his 'beautiful woolwich' FFS.
And if he didn't put in the shift that is absolutely necessary for this game there would be no way back for him. He did a decent job against Palace, so I'm kind of wavering about his future at ours. Still agree he's like a new born foal with no control at all, but he came on & did a job. It doesn't mean he should start Sunday. I'd be scared if his name popped up on the team sheet.
We have to accept that a win on Sunday is as huge as it gets (regardless of Poch playing it cool) & frankly I can't imagine anything other than beating them into submission.

He was certainly better against palace but control was woeful at times. Guess we can only hope for progression which we are getting but can't see a motm performance anytime soon. Wonder if he will be here next season tbh. Poch will know by now if he is any good. If he stays then there is more to come

Personally, I think Sissoko is the weakest link, and although I would love him to prove me wrong, by scoring an hat trick tomorrow, we all know it is highly unlikely.

great news!

"I was hoping to have a lot more playing time. I know I joined a great team, but I expected to play more. "

"My future is in Tottenham and I try to give the best of myself," said the 27-year-old on beIN Sports.

"I try to learn because I have to assimilate a new style of play in a new team."

A couple of times in the first half could not control the ball which bounced off him. As I have criticised in the past too frequently just makes a simple pass back rather than making a chance. However he was then instrumental in the build up to 2 of the goals and did particularly well with the pass to Kane to set up Son's second.
Would he get better like Davies has if given a run of games? We will never know because even if he stays he will never get the opportunity unless he starts producing.
Overall with the 2 semi assists, a better performance and worthy of another game Saturday if he can handle another match in 3 days.

A couple of times in the first half could not control the ball which bounced off him. As I have criticised in the past too frequently just makes a simple pass back rather than making a chance. However he was then instrumental in the build up to 2 of the goals and did particularly well with the pass to Kane to set up Son's second.
Would he get better like Davies has if given a run of games? We will never know because even if he stays he will never get the opportunity unless he starts producing.
Overall with the 2 semi assists, a better performance and worthy of another game Saturday if he can handle another match in 3 days.

First signs of usefulness since he signed. Looked much more comfortable in the second half, he even cut in on his left and forced a save -- a different skill set that none of our other wing backs possess

Back
Top Bottom