Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just talking him up so somebody takes him in the summer
Or Poch clearly sees value in having a midfielder who is fit.

Sissoko's stock has obviously risen since he and Dier are our only central midfielders that have managed to stay fit all season. Dembéle, Winks and Wanyama are all better players. But have either been out with long term injuries are battling multiple minor ones that keep them from being fully fit. Poch obviously sees a value in having a guy who has remained healthy that he can throw out almost anywhere on the midfield to plug a hole.

Sissoko is a bench player at best when everyone is fit. I think everyone agrees on that. but having a spare part available when your car breaks down that makes it possible for the car to keep running, even if it doesn't run as well or smoothly as with the original part. The alternative is it staying still.

Funny he wasn't a "key" player last season when he hardly featured and we were a better side and came 2nd..... love poch but this is a load of rubbish.

But Poch is intimating he has improved this season which is a reasonable comment
Not rubbish

Get a grip

Or Poch clearly sees value in having a midfielder who is fit.

Sissoko's stock has obviously risen since he and Dier are our only central midfielders that have managed to stay fit all season. Dembéle, Winks and Wanyama are all better players. But have either been out with long term injuries are battling multiple minor ones that keep them from being fully fit. Poch obviously sees a value in having a guy who has remained healthy that he can throw out almost anywhere on the midfield to plug a hole.

Sissoko is a bench player at best when everyone is fit. I think everyone agrees on that. but having a spare part available when your car breaks down that makes it possible for the car to keep running, even if it doesn't run as well or smoothly as with the original part. The alternative is it staying still.

No everyone doesn’t agree on that and, as I’ve been saying for a while now, Poch clearly values him and has explained why quite clearly

You don’t seem to have read what he said

But Poch is intimating he has improved this season which is a reasonable comment
Not rubbish

Get a grip
Improved from our worst value signing in the past decade to one of the worst value signings of the last decade. Awesome.

If Poch really does feel that Sissoko is a key player, I am now questioning his abilities. I understand playing him when nobody else is fit, but if he really believes he brings something to this team, I’m at a loss.

Improved from our worst value signing in the past decade to one of the worst value signings of the last decade. Awesome.

If Poch really does feel that Sissoko is a key player, I am now questioning his abilities. I understand playing him when nobody else is fit, but if he really believes he brings something to this team, I’m at a loss.

Well if you’re now rubbishing Poch then, I too, am at a loss

Who do you support again?

Want it on record - hate the gooner loving twat. Most pointless signing in the last 10 years. Terrible footballer - sooner he leaves this club the better. Last player I felt like that about was Ghaly. At least he had the odd decent game. Seriously - piss off you useless cunt. League 2 midfielders owned you.

Back
Top Bottom