New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The away badge is significantly better than the home badge. One looks professionally designed and sewed onto the kit, the other looks like what I did in bloody home ec. in year 7

I think Nigeria show that if you have an individually made kit there is a lot of money and publicity to be had. I just don't understand why clubs don't demand an individual kit. To me it makes so much commercial sense.
Anyway, really not a fan of this years kit.

I think Nigeria show that if you have an individually made kit there is a lot of money and publicity to be had. I just don't understand why clubs don't demand an individual kit. To me it makes so much commercial sense.
Anyway, really not a fan of this years kit.
Their kit is exactly the same template as ours. It just has a different design in the fabric that other teams don't have. Funnily enough, so does ours. Nobody else has the gradient, so we're basically as bespoke as Nigeria.

If that's the away kit...it looks more like a training top!
Don’t like the thought of playing in it first game awy at Newcastle bit of a clash :levyeyes:
Which is surely why they invented the colour YELLOW.... for times like these!
"Luckily" Nike know better...... yee gawds!

We done it last season. We'll do it again.

ben-davies-vs-newcastle.jpg

Absolutely bored to tears of both the new kit & transfer threads.
What is the hold up with the official new kit release? The worst kept secret in football.
And there is 23 days left in the transfer window with (apart from a youth player) NO business done whatsoever.
We have been linked with around 50 players & even these have dried up....no click bait left.

What is the hold up with the official new kit release? The worst kept secret in football.
And there is 23 days left in the transfer window with (apart from a youth player) NO business done whatsoever.
We have been linked with around 50 players & even these have dried up....no click bait left.

Have we been linked to that many? After last year's thread I am still to open the thread. Looks like I have missed nothing of importance.

The hardest part of being a spurs fan. The kits are always late. And so are the transfers.

Perhaps the whole point of delayed transfer announcement is the kit launch. Imagine at kit launch Bale, Grealish, DeLigt, Ndombele are introduced at the same time, that would cause total meltdown and we’d all forget how shit the new home is and how we’ve left transfers late. :levyeyes::pochlol:

Perhaps the whole point of delayed transfer announcement is the kit launch. Imagine at kit launch Bale, Grealish, DeLigt, Ndombele are introduced at the same time, that would cause total meltdown and we’d all forget how shit the new home is and how we’ve left transfers late. :levyeyes::pochlol:

You joke, but the teenage Spurs fan in me that has never learned to know better is still genuinely hoping that something like this is the case.

Back
Top Bottom