New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

double bubble for Nike

http://www.sportbible.com/football/...s-almost-identical-to-spurs-away-kit-20180720

DiilvvhX0AAELX7.jpg

You'll get someone complaining about the red AIA any minute now.

And how the new home shirt looks like some Simon Cowell, high waistline, run out of printer ink jobby.

And why can't we have a plain white shirt.

Should've put together a New Kit Bingo card.
Rumours we are leaving WHL and moving into that stadium at Stratford they are building for the Olympics...

You'll get someone complaining about the red AIA any minute now.

And how the new home shirt looks like some Simon Cowell, high waistline, run out of printer ink jobby.

And why can't we have a plain white shirt.

Should've put together a New Kit Bingo card.
Tell us again how great it is that we're wearing a fucking Barcelona hand-me-down Arsenalesque kit oh better-fan-than-I-am

The irony is that our training kit colours would have made for a beautiful away kit.

Seriously though, it's gotten to the point now where I can't wait for the day we've moved on from AIA and Nike.

Adidas next please.
More than likely our training kit is someone else's away kit

Back
Top Bottom