New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah looks like something to play golf or a racket sport in.
If we had a sponsorless shirt with a polo style collar that's exactly what I would do. All my golf shirts are spurs polo shirts.
It one of the places I think public courses can relax the rules to help attract people. Allow jeans (as long as they ain't holed, ripped etc), and allow collared football shirts

Talking of kits of Footyheadlines, Nike produced a one off kit to mark France's centenary, which they wore against Iceland the other night. Shame they don't produce more one off kits, or use this as a template for our kits as it's so nice and clean (ignoring the stupid World Champions badge in the middle that ruins it a bit):
france-100-kit-nike%2B%25282%2529.jpg

on-pitch-nike-france-centenary-kit-4.jpg
Very smart that’s all we need in a plain simple white shirt and a navy button/trim on the collar then the reverse for the away shirt how fecking difficult is that.

If we had a sponsorless shirt with a polo style collar that's exactly what I would do. All my golf shirts are spurs polo shirts.
It one of the places I think public courses can relax the rules to help attract people. Allow jeans (as long as they ain't holed, ripped etc), and allow collared football shirts
Jeans on the golf course?
:pochfacepalm:
What planet are you from?
:dembele:

I used to work in a golf course and we had no dress code, think most public courses in Australia don't have one. Could be cause of the need to accomodate the heat though.

I used to work in a golf course and we had no dress code, think most public courses in Australia don't have one. Could be cause of the need to accomodate the heat though.

Most public courses in the UK have a more relaxed dress code now. No jeans and football shirts is mainly the only rules. Private courses obviously can be more strict on their rules, I mean South Herts only recently allowed women into the bar.

I know. I'm shocking. I really shouldn't be allowed to own a set of sticks
For me it's not even about how you'd look. Most courses I have played allow shorts as long as they look respectable.

I just can't imagine playing a round in jeans, they don't breathe or flex well at all. Then again, it is rarely cooler/drier than Satan's jockstrap all summer in my part of the world.

Haven't we learnt..All these kits leaked from now till the beginning of June will be fake.Then the disgusting one,that no one likes, that surfaces in the 3rd/4th week of June will be the real one

Its the same every year

I've seen a picture of it, it's fucking horrible
Havnt seen it, but any hooped shirt shouldn’t be in any sane thought process regardless of colors involved...
Wouldn’t rule any kit design colors out at this point tho as the “new stadium sponsors” can have a massive pull on this....
All I can say for sure is the Home kit will be White, but as for Away & 3rd kits anything is possible these days....

Back
Top Bottom