New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm quite sad, but I often see teams playing in kits with identical contrasts, if not colours.
Go into settings on your TV and change it to black and white and all of a sudden, it's quite hard to see who is who. I'm aware basically no one watches black and white unless they're conning the TV Licence. But a lot of people are colour blind.

You shouldn't be allowed to have 2 kits with a light top and dark bottom or all one colour IMO. All black or all white yes, but all red and and all orange, no.

IIRC, wasn't our last green 3rd kit released much earlier than planned because neither the home nor away kit provided enough contrast to Newcastles home kit?
So some one does enforce it.

I'm quite sad, but I often see teams playing in kits with identical contrasts, if not colours.
Go into settings on your TV and change it to black and white and all of a sudden, it's quite hard to see who is who. I'm aware basically no one watches black and white unless they're conning the TV Licence. But a lot of people are colour blind.

You shouldn't be allowed to have 2 kits with a light top and dark bottom or all one colour IMO. All black or all white yes, but all red and and all orange, no.

IIRC, wasn't our last green 3rd kit released much earlier than planned because neither the home nor away kit provided enough contrast to Newcastles home kit?
“For those of you watching in black and white, Spurs are in the all-yellow strip.”

Whose old enough to remember that Motson classic?

1-F0-CE156-3849-47-E0-828-E-5-D539474-CB4-B.jpg

Bayern‘s champions league shirt......:kanehand:looks like a training shirt.

If it makes you feel any better, the way that colour blind people perceive the world isn't exactly black and white, but more along the lines of the examples below. I'm sure there are colours of similar contrast that would be difficult for them (red and green being the biggest issue) but they're hopefully okay most of the time.

different-types-color-blindness-photos-69.jpg

Back
Top Bottom