New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

green's my favourite colour so this will probably be my one chance to get a spurs shirt using it
Never been tempted with a Goalie's kit then..?
I remember when THEY used to be green!!

Joking aside, won't a green kit (that frankly looks like camoflague until you get closer) be a LITTLE hard to spot, when trying to pick out players on a green pitch... oh, I dunno, like when you wanna PASS to them?
:dierno::pochfacepalm::kanehand::deledoubt:

2e86xm.jpg
Yeah, me too.

I assume the shorts will the the same colour as the sleeves, and the socks the same lighter green colour. Can imagine that looking pretty decent actually.

White... Navy... (Red logo).... Navy/Teal... Purple... they really have gone all out to choose ANY colour left for us this year!
They don't even compliment eachother!!

The away kit is exactly the same design as our away kit. Just different colours.

Imagine the reaction if our home kit had fucking chainmail patterns on it.
I was thinking their away in white with light grey pattern on the sleeves as home, navy with some sort of very subtle pattern design for away, and keep the 3rd yellow but swap out navy for burgundy.

Why can't we just keep it simple like that 09/10 kit or 12/13. Really like the simple all white or navy blue shorts and white shirt, none of this weird fade shit

Blimey, it is pretty terrible, I hope it grows on me.

Christian and Dele look utterly miserable in the away kit that doesn't seem fitted at all and Harry just looks like he has no body length in the home kit.

Oh, and £107 if I want my son to have the full kit as he normally does - huge increase!
probably the worst since 2007-08 when the shirt always looked too big by 5 sizes on everyone

Back
Top Bottom