New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ill never use anything but the Chinese sites now. It may take a while but the quality is exactly the same as the real ones … probably made in the same place.
One teeny issue one of the sites the material is thinner if that’s possible but other than that £12, £14 opposed to £70,£80 sorry it’s a done deal+if you buy a shirt for a child they’re out & about running rolling about on the ground playing football etc in a £70 shirt f@#k that.

One teeny issue one of the sites the material is thinner if that’s possible but other than that £12, £14 opposed to £70,£80 sorry it’s a done deal+if you buy a shirt for a child they’re out & about running rolling about on the ground playing football etc in a £70 shirt f@#k that.
With the away shirt I found the thickness of the material the same as the original. I can’t remember if I got it from DH Gate or Soccer00 though

I’m not sure how the photos they show on the website compare to what you actually receive but they look just like the real deal to my eyes. I was eying them up but not sure if it’s wise or not
If you get a pair let me know how good they are :contethumb:

Got my Vapour/Dri Fit/Expensive one from kitbag at the weekend for about £72 delivered.
Fits my bizarre body shape perfectly (broad chest and lower flabby bit)
The better ones are just so much nicer fit-wise and not boxy or baggy.

One minor downside is the texture and holes are prime for my 70's chest rug to poke through :roflmao:

Got my Vapour/Dri Fit/Expensive one from kitbag at the weekend for about £72 delivered.
Fits my bizarre body shape perfectly (broad chest and lower flabby bit)
The better ones are just so much nicer fit-wise and not boxy or baggy.

One minor downside is the texture and holes are prime for my 70's chest rug to poke through :roflmao:
I did the same last season. Got home and third (was the green the third kit? It was that one anyway) in vaporknit.

Just bought this season's away but got the replica version (didn't want the black panel on the back) and I noticed they've made them a better cut now, albeit smaller than they were previously. The sleeves etc are a much better fit now

I did the same last season. Got home and third (was the green the third kit? It was that one anyway) in vaporknit.

Just bought this season's away but got the replica version (didn't want the black panel on the back) and I noticed they've made them a better cut now, albeit smaller than they were previously. The sleeves etc are a much better fit now
The last one I bought was the bright blue retro style one with the stadium patter on. that was a normal one. It was much better than the first year of Nike kits but I had the dark blue away kit with the fuzz on the sleeve in Vapour and that was much better.
They really are proper athletic style shirts. If they didn't cost so much I would use them for running more often but I wouldn't wanna stink them up

Ordered a kids Psychodelic away kit from Soccer00 but this time I paid an extra £2 for Royal Mail tracking post rather than the E-Packet option.
Usually have to wait 3 or 4 weeks for delivery for E-Packet, 9 days for Royal mail option.
Anyone wanting anything for Xmas should think about paying the extra.
As an aside, 2 of the 9 days the package was sat in the Princess Royal distribution centre in London.
£13. 65 including post total price.
Very impressive service from the Chinese in my opinion.

What if you're an XXL?*

*Asking for a friend..
Tell 'your friend' that anyone XXL shouldn't be going anywhere near a sports top... let alone a Football shirt...

It would be like Warwick Davies shopping at 'Jacamo' then complaining they don't have anything in his size!!

Tell 'your friend' that anyone XXL shouldn't be going anywhere near a sports top... let alone a Football shirt...

It would be like Warwick Davies shopping at 'Jacamo' then complaining they don't have anything in his size!!

On the contrary, I'd say a sports shop is the only place they should shop. A decent pair of trainers, some good breathable clothing and fucking use it.

Unless said XXL person is just hench. In which case, they can shop wherever they like and I'll call the sir. 😂

Ordered a kids Psychodelic away kit from Soccer00 but this time I paid an extra £2 for Royal Mail tracking post rather than the E-Packet option.
Usually have to wait 3 or 4 weeks for delivery for E-Packet, 9 days for Royal mail option.
Anyone wanting anything for Xmas should think about paying the extra.
As an aside, 2 of the 9 days the package was sat in the Princess Royal distribution centre in London.
£13. 65 including post total price.
Very impressive service from the Chinese in my opinion.
Ordered a couple of non Spurs shirts for Furbie Jnr , paying the extra few quid . They turned up within a week

Excellent service

Back
Top Bottom