New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I like the navy socks and shorts combo. Like you said we won't the league wearing navy socks. Same also for our 1991 FA Cup winning kit, which harked back to the 50/60s.
....except when we play a team with dark shorts... then the away shorts are pretty redundant!

Why can't kit designers grasp the notion of OPPOSITE/REVERSIBLE COLOURS?

Southampton's UA kit doesn't look great....

GwLv4YG.png
:dierno: UA are just shit aren't they?

Were we not one of the first PL teams to wear Puma. I think Everton may have done.
Woolwich are 8 years behind us when it comes to Puma.

We have been versatile when it comes to kits, with Admiral Kappa, Hummel, Le Coq, Pony and now Under Armour, as well as Umbro and Adidas. Nike would make it more or less the lot whereas I can only remember Woolwich having Bukta, Umbro, Adidas, Nike and Puma in my 50 odd years. Very conservative of them, very establishment.. oh sorry I forgot.
Other PL clubs will follow with UA.
Pony wasn't a favourite as I use to laugh at the east london, cockney wankers calling themselves Irons and playing in a pony kit. The Irony.
At least we didn't have Macron or Warrior though.
Under Armour ain't that bad I suppose.
I would still favour rose tinted nostalgia and wish we had an Umbro plain white round neck with a blue cockerel, navy shorts and white socks. Just like we were wearing when I inherited the Spurs gene.
Then again we won the title with blue socks didn't we?
I think we got Puma when they were better... Have you seen the fit of some of their recent stuff? Very strange and unflattering.

This guy off the F365 forum won a comp to voice over and go to the new Southampton kit launch in good ole US of A. Looks like The Sinners are UA's new headline kit deal in the PL then....

I actually thought it was the 10th, and the only reason I say that us 'cos I'm sure I thought how very like 'us' it would be to launch a kit to coincide with the Euros Final!!

I may be wrong of course...
I usually am!

Back
Top Bottom