New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I actually thought it was the 10th, and the only reason I say that us 'cos I'm sure I thought how very like 'us' it would be to launch a kit to coincide with the Euros Final!!

I may be wrong of course...
I usually am!
For what it's worth, the 15/16 away kit (pretty much the closest parallel to this kit launch as we played in the new home kit at the end of the season) was launched on a Friday.

As for why they're being so quiet... fuck knows!

I thought I read 7/7 somewhere, but I can't find it. You would think they'd want to launch it a couple weeks ahead of the Australia tour in order to build some hype and sell some shirts.

I thought I read 7/7 somewhere, but I can't find it. You would think they'd want to launch it a couple weeks ahead of the Australia tour in order to build some hype and sell some shirts.
Wasn't that the rough date the Spurs board mentioned when the THST had their last meeting with them?

If I recall correctly, the club wanted the launch to coincide/be close to the pre season tour in Australia...

Although personally I don't see the point, and think that's negated by being so far behind every other PL club.

Wasn't that the rough date the Spurs board mentioned when the THST had their last meeting with them?

If I recall correctly, the club wanted the launch to coincide/be close to the pre season tour in Australia...

Although personally I don't see the point, and think that's negated by being so far behind every other PL club.
I think that is where I read it, now that you mention it.

Well if they are launching it tomorrow they have picked the same day to close the Spurs Shop early for staff training.

Here: THST THFC Board to Board Meeting - 24 May 2016

8. AOB

Merchandising

• RM questioned when the new kit will be available – fans feel this happens very late. In response, THFC said the new kit will be available on July 7, in time for a pre-season tour of Australia (Melbourne) playing 26 and 29th July

We all know what the kit will look like... we've seen it on here already.
The mysterious girl with her kit ON was correct last season...
And so it will come to pass that it will be tge same this. ..

Don't you realise THAT IS the way Levy likes to do the official launch!
He did it WEEKS ago, but no one realised!
:levylol:

CmtAkr1WYAE_BDJ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom