New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Agreed:
IA1GuAW.png
This is the one that keeps popping in my head:

Edgar-Davids-664592.jpg

So what's the deal with this DH Gate website then? I've seen and heard it mentioned a lot but never ordered from it myself. I'm assuming you can order cheap replicas and it's hit and miss whether you receive a decent looking one or essentially just a t-shirt with a cockerel drawn on? I'm thinking of ordering the new home strip from it but any advice / reviews on it would be useful before I do!
Can't vouch for DHgate as i havent used them. Soccer.000 are very good in my opinion.
Have bought kits and training gear for my kids and grandaughter. The fit is on the small side so i would go one size bigger for kids stuff and two sizes up for adult gear. Unless you like the "fitted" look.
i bought an England home shirt last summer 3xl which is ok, but i like a bit of breathing room as do my moobs, so, if i was going to get anything thing else for me i would go for a 4xl which would be on par with 2xl from the Spurs shop.
Quality wise i have no complaints, the only stuff i get with lettering on is for my grandaughter and its all still intact after a year or so for the oldest kit.
Also, go for the Royal Mail option for postage, its much quicker and only costs about a £1 more.
Hope that helps.

What’s with the fucking fluorescent colours now? I remember buying shit tracksuits with hi viz back in the 90s when I was a teenager with no class!
S'retro now innit?
The '90s are the new '70s...
The '70s is now the decade people's Grandads were born!!

Don't like 2nd kit, the sleeves look like a bolero jacket! ...and that fluorescent bit looks like they've run out of material and they've patched it up with a remnant!
I wish these designers would do some market research before mass producing these monstrosities.
applause-standing-ovation.gif

The voice of reason, right there!

So what's the deal with this DH Gate website then? I've seen and heard it mentioned a lot but never ordered from it myself. I'm assuming you can order cheap replicas and it's hit and miss whether you receive a decent looking one or essentially just a t-shirt with a cockerel drawn on? I'm thinking of ordering the new home strip from it but any advice / reviews on it would be useful before I do!
I've got some past few years, it's knock off amazon Market place some shit but I've only got great quality. May wait 3 months for it to be delivered mind (sometimes 10 days)

Bought a few from them & soccer00. Football & ice hockey jerseys , always excellent quality

Saw the home kit up close and personal in the club shop yesterday... it is a very nice shirt...just something about that arch from pit to pit that puts me off...I'd have spent the £95 if i wasnt for that....:levyeyes:

I've just realised the new kit reminds me of the 94/95 kit. That had blue and yellow trims round the sleeves. It had a collar of sorts but was still just plain white with blue sleeve and collar trim with that lick of yellow on.

How long is the postage from soccer. 00

The quickest delivery I’ve had from them was 12 days, the longest was around 6 weeks. It’s usually 3-4 weeks though. I think you can pay for a quicker shipping method now, but I haven’t looked on there for a while so I’m not sure how much it is.

Back
Top Bottom