New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Interesting that when I clicked on the club shop to look at the new away shirt. The men's shirt was already sold out of XXXL. Every other size was in stock.

We must be a portly fan base. Do we get a trophy for that?

Interesting that when I clicked on the club shop to look at the new away shirt. The men's shirt was already sold out of XXXL. Every other size was in stock.

We must be a portly fan base. Do we get a trophy for that?

I make it my yearly mission to buy a shirt or two a season through DH Gate as my protest to baby potato head . Medium for me

I like it more now I’ve seen it being worn, I wasn’t overly impressed when the first pictures came out. I’ve got it on the way from DHGate along with the home shirt for my niece.

B4-DB0-AD9-3-D95-4-F35-9772-40113-F545-A67.jpg

2-C4-CE648-E13-F-4479-AA72-7-CC37007-D11-E.png

both landed soccer 03
Think the away kit looks like some cheap matalan polyester number. Shame.

I've found this to not be the case in previous years. I've had a medium in one and large in the other.
I know the cut can vary a little from season to season, but being a saddo who collects shirts, I've got most shirts and never found the size to be any different between shirts from the same season. The only time I've found it different is when I've bought the vapour elite version or the replica stadium one, where they're obviously cut differently.

Have you bought knock-offs?

I know the cut can vary a little from season to season, but being a saddo who collects shirts, I've got most shirts and never found the size to be any different between shirts from the same season. The only time I've found it different is when I've bought the vapour elite version or the replica stadium one, where they're obviously cut differently.

Have you bought knock-offs?
Interesting. No I've only bought from the club. Think it was three seasons ago when I noticed a difference.

I got the away one off DHgate, normal size was fine for me.
Used Spider Jersey's and took about 20 days

Got a currnet 2nd & 3rd + a 91 FACup classic on their way.

#Dapper

Love the 3rd especially; but it would be even better without the little white bits round the neck.

Saw a gooner wearing home shirt this morning. He is a chef at the restaurant next to my shop. I told him how shit and tacky the design was. I thought I would check out their away kit. Looks like something out of Daktari (one for the oldies.)

Back
Top Bottom