New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Saw a gooner wearing home shirt this morning. He is a chef at the restaurant next to my shop. I told him how shit and tacky the design was. I thought I would check out their away kit. Looks like something out of Daktari (one for the oldies.)

7-C699523-3-F46-4-E97-99-A3-F2-BCF5618-AA3.webp
Who are we going to play against where the grey kit would be warranted?

I want to buy a home shirt this season (all mine are away due to my perchant for laundry mishaps but I’m ready to brave it). Was going to do this last year but there was that horrible fluorescent nonsense… and then later, how things ended up with the team. I didn’t feel inclined to pledge my support to anyone.

Now I’ve no idea which player to choose, the new generation coming through are so promising and likeable. Might have to go with Biss...

My 91 FACup classic arrived from DHG today...... It's fucking blinding..... EXACTLY the same as the original I owned back in the day........ Proper chuffed!

.....I order one size up though just in case and glad I did.
They are excellent aren’t they even put the original “Tottenham product” size label on the neck, this over 30year old replica and for under £20 sorry but you can see why they’re popular

Quick question if you buy your normal size in the stadium shirt would you go up a size in the elite version and……….is it worth it ?

Why are we playing in all white in the league? Is it because of no Europe? I prefer it but thought it was reserved for cups.
Because when you release new kits every year, eventually the case to make any given change just overwhelms.

It's worse for teams in stripes who now routinely wear something other than their traditional stripes.

When will the new Spurs Third Kit be used in a game?

Our new Third Kit will make its debut in tonight’s (Tuesday 29 August) Carabao Cup second round tie away to Fulham.

....so we're wearing a grey & black kit against Fulham...

... that's the same Fulham who play in predominantly white shirts and black shorts presumably...?
1610359386.0.jpg

Right?

:ange-facepalm::ange-hmm::ange-bored::ange-blow::angeshock::ange-bored2:

I suppose you gotta laugh at our colour blind Kit manufacturers!!

:ange-lol:

Should I wear my one one tonight :ange-hmm::ange-lol:
You'll look more like a Fulham fan if you do... but yeah, knock yourself out!

I wonder if we're wearing it deliberately tonight to confuse Fulham into passing to US, as they'll think we're Fulham players?!

GENIUS!!!!!

It’s so weird. Literally every picture ive seen of it makes it look a different colour. Horrible.

That ISN'T grey!!

brian regan what GIF
So what is it?🤔

The shorts are black though, right??

And so are Fulham's...

So the question still stands...

Why are we wearing a kit whose shorts clash with the home team?

what's wrong with Navy shirt and white shorts.... THAT'S what I wanna know!

Back
Top Bottom