New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The away kit is growing on me. The home kit is 'meh' but as it is our last at WHL it'll have to be purchased. The third is horrid in all fairness, but at the same time it looks better each time I browse it. It looked the sex on Kanyama :levystare:

Anyone ordered and received new gear yet? Ordered kiddie home and away kits, myself the away and the new jacket and not had anything to say when they due yet apart from 2-5 days

6a00d83517b8b953ef0176160f6495970c-320wi

I rang the shop up to ask this. They said they can't guarantee what kits will be worn in the CL and they want to give the fans what the players will wear.

So basically they made up a load of bullshit to cover up their laziness and/or incompetence.
Worse than that, I think it's to make sure people end up buying both home and away (for aesthetic and CL reasons).

Was hoping to see if they'd do it for me in the shop if I asked nicely and fluttered my eyelashes.

One thing though: if we did wear the away kit in the champions league, would we be using gold premier league lettering on the back? Surely we'd have to use the 'Spurs brand' lettering instead (which I doubt they'll make a gold version of).

Edit: if you want to catch them out, just ask why it is we can have the European lettering on a shirt with the Premier League patches.

mixed feelings about Nike kits, whilst I like them they're pretty flat pack, at least UA have been individual (I know not always a good thing)

Portugal, Man Shity and France, all the same just a change of badge and colour pallet. I expect there is a league exclusivity deal where Nike can resell the same kit to another team in the same league.

Still not that individual.

kb-178600.jpg

city16-700x438.jpg
france-euro-2016-kits.jpg
portogallo-completo-euro-2016.jpg
New-Norway-Home-Jersey-2016-2017.jpg
3248C47600000578-3496897-England_senior_star_Harry_Kane_Raheem_Sterling_and_Wayne_Rooney_-a-21_1458220703459.jpg

Back
Top Bottom