New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Although I would like to keep Dier at his current number for another season for purely selfish reasons so I can pick him up in the away kit this season so that when he becomes a megastar I can have an extremely smug looking "early number" Dier kit to match my Kane and Alli ones.

Alli or Dier for me. Eriksen apparently is happy with 23, because of Michael Jordan people keep saying.
This guy, too?

cristiano-ronaldo-500-david-beckham-real-madrid-number-23-with-a-pony-hairstyle.jpg

Free worldwide shipping this weekend, ordered my away and 3rd shirts :freundgoal: Fingers crossed the fine folks at the THFC store don't screw up my order like they did the last time :avbpray:

I did, it looks pretty good imo! Got it directly from the shop though.
ps. I was in London for the first time of my life and obviously did the WHL tour; it was absolutely amazing!

ps. Cost me £80 for the adult shirt, CL badges and name/letters. That's almost $150CAD but I was so freaking happy I didn't care.

joC9XKA.jpg

8oIdUZd.jpg

lcGR5Wt.jpg
[/QUOTE stick on the hat that's on the bed go for the chilled out summer look!!!

Every Nike kit for 16/17 is the exact same template. They're getting a lot of stick for it at the moment. They've always been somewhat lazy in design, but they've completely mailed this year in. Hopefully they'll return to general laziness next season and produce at least 3 templates.
I'm torn when it comes to Nike.
On the one hand I dislike the one-design-for-all, its unimaginative & bland.
But on the other hand I'm intrigued to see a Tottenham kit back to basics, blue & white.

I quite like the shirt/shorts one colour & the socks another which they've incorporated into this seasons club & International offerings - had we been Nike, would I have liked the potential white shirts, white socks, blue shorts combo?....not so sure...
:avbshit:

I did, it looks pretty good imo! Got it directly from the shop though.
ps. I was in London for the first time of my life and obviously did the WHL tour; it was absolutely amazing!

ps. Cost me £80 for the adult shirt, CL badges and name/letters. That's almost $150CAD but I was so freaking happy I didn't care.

joC9XKA.jpg

8oIdUZd.jpg

lcGR5Wt.jpg
Very nice FrankStar FrankStar .
But what the hell are you doing "adding" Red to a Red free shirt.
:dierno::dierpochhug:

mixed feelings about Nike kits, whilst I like them they're pretty flat pack, at least UA have been individual (I know not always a good thing)

Portugal, Man Shity and France, all the same just a change of badge and colour pallet. I expect there is a league exclusivity deal where Nike can resell the same kit to another team in the same league.

Still not that individual.

kb-178600.jpg

city16-700x438.jpg
france-euro-2016-kits.jpg
portogallo-completo-euro-2016.jpg
New-Norway-Home-Jersey-2016-2017.jpg
3248C47600000578-3496897-England_senior_star_Harry_Kane_Raheem_Sterling_and_Wayne_Rooney_-a-21_1458220703459.jpg
Ah, but it's the simplicity of the kit that makes it beautiful. You've seen what happens when kit manufacturers try to overcomplicate it. I refer you to the Hearts kit a few posts back.

Back
Top Bottom