New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Honestly? Fuck knows. We seem to be habitually late with our kit launches, with the exception of that one time we wore our seatbelt Under Armour shirt in the final game of the preceding season. The next year, we decided to release all three at the same time between the semi-final and final of the Euros.
:llorishuh:

If I had to guess, I think the Spurs hierarchy will be savvy enough to know that the fanbase could do with a small cooling off period after the final, and in an ideal situation would be unveiling the kit and our first signing simultaneously. As per usual with Nike, it'll be the home and away at the same time and the third in time for our first CL match (September?).

I also dread to think of all the kids who might have put 'Eriksen 23' on their 19/20 shirts if given the chance before today.
:pochcry:
My 5 year old keeps badgering me for an Eriksen 23, his favourite player. Have had to have talk about Eriksen may not be around for much longer. Next option is Son 7. Best bet is sticking to Kane 10.

D8UCTeAU8AAfRzi

In line with the description of the 3rd kit.

My 5 year old keeps badgering me for an Eriksen 23, his favourite player. Have had to have talk about Eriksen may not be around for much longer. Next option is Son 7. Best bet is sticking to Kane 10.
I remember chatting to the guys in the mega store who do the printing (this was a couple of years ago) as to who the most popular players on shirts were - I wasn't surprised at all to hear Kane was no. 1, but they were adamant that Eriksen was no. 2.

I thought that perhaps Dele would sneak it, but no. Lots of heartbroken kids this summer as well as yours.
:eriksenserious:

Let's hope Lo Celso is able to help us all forget.

I remember chatting to the guys in the mega store who do the printing (this was a couple of years ago) as to who the most popular players on shirts were - I wasn't surprised at all to hear Kane was no. 1, but they were adamant that Eriksen was no. 2.

I thought that perhaps Dele would sneak it, but no. Lots of heartbroken kids this summer as well as yours.
:eriksenserious:

Let's hope Lo Celso is able to help us all forget.

I expect Sonny is now number 2, genuine superstar. I got Eriksen on the purple 3 a few years ago. I’m as heartbroken as my boy to be honest :pochcry:

Honestly? Fuck knows. We seem to be habitually late with our kit launches, with the exception of that one time we wore our seatbelt Under Armour shirt in the final game of the preceding season. The next year, we decided to release all three at the same time between the semi-final and final of the Euros.
:llorishuh:

If I had to guess, I think the Spurs hierarchy will be savvy enough to know that the fanbase could do with a small cooling off period after the final, and in an ideal situation would be unveiling the kit and our first signing simultaneously. As per usual with Nike, it'll be the home and away at the same time and the third in time for our first CL match (September?).

I also dread to think of all the kids who might have put 'Eriksen 23' on their 19/20 shirts if given the chance before today.
:pochcry:
I always tell them not to get a name or number until the window's closed.

Kits should go on sale May, June and July. As in home kit one month. Away then 3rd. Makes the Summer a bit more exciting that way. I have always wondered who leaks the leaks ?.

Kits should go on sale May, June and July. As in home kit one month. Away then 3rd. Makes the Summer a bit more exciting that way. I have always wondered who leaks the leaks ?.
One thing that I’ve thought of regards kits and that’s cost depending on how popular/use by that I mean home kit most common and used most so full price! away kit/2nd choice slightly cheaper obviously not going to get used/worn as much and then 3rd kit which personally I think there’s no need for but anyway again cheaper again! Yes I know Mr Levy ain’t gonna go for that but why pay £70 quid for a shirt that gets worn minimum 6 times a season opposed to the home shirt that’s gets an outing 40plus appearances! I’m not speaking a drastic drop but £70,£60,£50 I think paying £50 for a minimum worn shirt is not unreasonable.

Shirt prices are crazy nowadays for what they are, and it's even worse that they're changed every year. I much preferred it when teams only had two kits, home and away, which lasted 2 years each and changed on alternate season's.
I'm actually always a season behind with our shirts, I wait until the end of the season to buy the shirt when it's discounted and wear that for the next season. I don't like the 18/19 shirts though so I'll be rocking the 17/18 home one for a while yet.

Back
Top Bottom