New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I bought the home shirt from soccer02, took four weeks to arrive and is a little tight. I wear a L and ordered L. An XL would be perfect.

Might give the to the wife and get an XL now.

I have no clue what that actually means.
A rashguard is a compression shirt that is worn in grappling based martial arts that don't use the traditional Japanese gi.

1094170_insitu01.jpg

Make our away kit a bit tighter and it could easily pass as one.

A rashguard is a compression shirt that is worn in grappling based martial arts that don't use the traditional Japanese gi.

1094170_insitu01.jpg

Make our away kit a bit tighter and it could easily pass as one.
I dread to see the away kit on people that aren’t built in the same way as professional football players. Don’t think it will be very kind on the more rotund people.

Home shirt is decent, away shirt and training top are not good. Fan designed kits you see on social media are much nice than what we end up with.

To be honest, unless a kit is truly awful, you tend to get used to a bad one after a few games. That new Spotify sponsor on the Barcelona shirt looks terrible.

Back
Top Bottom