New Season Fixtures

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Aren't all weekend matches automatically scheduled as 15:00 on Saturday and then rearranged for teams in Europe? I expect that match to be shifted in the coming days and then subsequent ones to be shifted as soon as (if) we get through each round.
Yep - it's done with the TV picks. Sat 3pm is just a placeholder, it'll end up getting one of the Sunday slots or a Monday night.

Can't we just bin off the international games for our players.

Kids for the first 3 rounds of Europa, but would be nice to play some first teamers. I hope the extra competitive games earlier on give us a head start in the league over the first few weeks.

We should be aiming for top 4 by October.

Seems a bit dumb to me that the games aren't more spread out like they were in lockdown so that more can be televised.... At least until stadiums start approaching full capacity again.

Just encouraging foreign streaming otherwise...... And as we all know, that's soooo wrong.:mourhandlaugh:

So the Mancs get special treatment with a later start to their season.... Now there's talk they may be excused from the first round of nations league fixtures too.....

Yet Wolves had the longest 19/20 season by far.

Last edited:
Liverpoolโ€™s opening game last season - At home to newly promoted Norwich.
Liverpoolโ€™s opening game this season - At home to newly promoted Leeds.

No speacial treatment what so ever.. All done fairly.

On paper that April and May schedule looks very appealing. United being the only match where its really questionable if we'll be favoured or not. Chance to make a real push, and/or really go after the EL/FA cup if we're in it at that point.

Honestly, happier about this fixture list than I have been in quite some time.

West ham lost to all of their first 7 opponents in the corresponding fixtures last year...

Rumour is they are down to their last few million..Won't be many in comings unless its the usual loan or freebie.
I hope they dont sell Rice to be honest as he would bring in a fair bit of money for them to re-invest. He's not even that good and has already had his head turned.

Back
Top Bottom