New Season Fixtures

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wasn’t the last time we had Everton at home for first game of the season when the riots occurred?

I think we finished 6th that season. Bad omens :mourcheeks:
Drab 0-0 wasn’t it, was sitting right next to the Everton fans, sub human scum most of them. They were taking the piss out of a disabled woman in the disabled section and her son jumped in and was fighting them all, legend

Well they have VAR in their pocket and more than their fair share of pathetic decisions so nothing would surprise me where they are concerned.
'VAR in their pocket'?

Come on mate, we have had some dodgy decisions in our favour too. I refuse to believe the media/FA/whoever... are against Spurs.

I really do think it's nonsense to suggest there is some sort of conspiracy.

'VAR in their pocket'?

Come on mate, we have had some dodgy decisions in our favour too. I refuse to believe the media/FA/whoever... are against Spurs.

I really do think it's nonsense to suggest there is some sort of conspiracy.

I never said they were against Spurs, just in favour of Liverpool. The whole season was the most nauseous I have ever witnessed.

We play Everton on Saturday, 12.
Then we play the EL qualifying on Thursday, 17.
I know about the Carabao Cup, but I can´t believe our following Premier League game - against Southampton - will be on Saturday 19, and not on Sunday, 20.
Two days between an important European game (who knows where that´s going to be) and the second Premier League match. The same thing is going to happen in the following week. And it was a choice - people decided together to make it this way.
Absurd.

Come on. The opponent in EL 2nd round probably will be someone we can beat with second team easily and our second team is really decent. Players like Lamela, Dele, Gedson, Sessegnon, Gazzaniga will plays. Easy win, i say.

Opponents in 3rd round Carabao and EL could probably be easy too, so don't worry. We will get through it.

Come on. The opponent in EL 2nd round probably will be someone we can beat with second team easily and our second team is really decent. Players like Lamela, Dele, Gedson, Sessegnon, Gazzaniga will plays. Easy win, i say.

Opponents in 3rd round Carabao and EL could probably be easy too, so don't worry. We will get through it.
I think it will be interesting to see our last friendly matches (2 games in 2 days). Will Jose have two teams for the season's first phase? I agree that in terms of quality our "second team" should be able to beat most EL qualifying teams.

Edit: My point before was that the FA prioritized space between the PL and the Carabao Cup, while left only two days between the PL and the EL (Thursday to Saturday). I didn´t know that our games would be played on Sunday, though. Thanks, Coys1955 Coys1955 .

Last edited:
Rumour is they are down to their last few million..Won't be many in comings unless its the usual loan or freebie.
I hope they dont sell Rice to be honest as he would bring in a fair bit of money for them to re-invest. He's not even that good and has already had his head turned.

GSB pricing him out of a move and him getting his sulk on would be top entertainment.

Feed the hype, I reckon > Jack the price up. :mourthumb:

Bulgaria.
Actually looks quite nice. Not sure about the state of their stadium though...

roman-theatre-philippopolis-plovdiv-bulgaria-shutterstock_284589146.jpg

Back
Top Bottom