New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Local moron breaks into seven cars ... all caught on CCTV gets away with just a few items he can carry .... crap lazy journalist somehow turns this into a "stadium setback" ... pretty much sums up the quality of media journalism today ...

In other news, I'm informed MACE will tell the Friday meeting they are now 'confident' that they will be receiving all the necessary stadium test certificates immanently (can we assume that systems have passed?) ... expect an announcement from the club very soon ...
Please, please, please let this be the case. If we don't get some good news soon, I'm gonna explode!

DtGcHyaWsAEHQvh.jpg

I actually went to school with a guy named 'Paul Cock'.

That's unfortunate. I've just recalled I went through a spell at primary school of signing my name as 'Bent' - my surname begins with T.

I can still remember my dad uncomfortably explaining why I might not want to do that. 'It means....it CAN mean....something, um, else'.

I actually went to school with a guy named 'Paul Cock'.
Suffice it to say HS wasn't always the easiest for him...
I knew an Alexander Alexander.

I also spent my teens having everyone asking to borrow my eraser. As in, "can I borrow your Rubber Johnny. 5 years of senior school I had to put up with that. (Rubber Johnny being slang for a condom, for the non Brits. A condom being what you use to stop getting girls pregnant, for the wankers)

Local moron breaks into seven cars ... all caught on CCTV gets away with just a few items he can carry .... crap lazy journalist somehow turns this into a "stadium setback" ... pretty much sums up the quality of media journalism today ...

In other news, I'm informed MACE will tell the Friday meeting they are now 'confident' that they will be receiving all the necessary stadium test certificates immanently (can we assume that systems have passed?) ... expect an announcement from the club very soon ...
Where would this forum be with out your 'mace' and 'ticket office' contacts.

The standard prank announcement naming protocol. I'm guessing with the proliferation of Uber that Pub Landlords no longer have to shout across their packed pubs "Taxi for Mike Hunt" at the top of their voices. Thems were the days.
"Do we have a I.P Freely in attendance!?"

The standard prank announcement naming protocol. I'm guessing with the proliferation of Uber that Pub Landlords no longer have to shout across their packed pubs "Taxi for Mike Hunt" at the top of their voices. Thems were the days.
Went to school with a Michael Hunt, no joke.

Needless to say I believe he has now changed it :dembelelol:

image.php

Scaffolding off the first of the ventilation shafts (3rd from camera) and a lot of the temporary wooden covering (put down to protect paving from machinery) has been removed from just outside the centre of south stand.

The rest of the other ventilation towers were being worked on (bricks put round metal framework etc) so scaffolding on the others likely to come down soon.

I's guess there's less than a week's work (maybe only 2 or 3 days) left on the cladding to do on west side of south stand after which side much of the rest of the wooden flooring will come up.

That would just leave cosmetic work and some planting to do on south podium, removal of the crane and putting hoardings around the foundations for flats and hotel.

Beginning of the handover of the entire south podium from builders to club ! :thumbup::thumbup::D:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom