New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Absolutely, but they would have had to be clear before the event that ID will be required.

They may be able to argue that they did that with the warning on the original email about dire consequences (or whatever it was) for anyone caught transferring their tickets. That was enough for me to not take the risk.

They may be able to argue that they did that with the warning on the original email about dire consequences (or whatever it was) for anyone caught transferring their tickets. That was enough for me to not take the risk.

I guess we will find out, as I am sure loads went today on others peoples accounts.

It's just like a MASSIVE, PIMPED UP WHITE HART LANE....
I recognise EVERY Stand...

The Paxton is all grown up...
The West Stand has aged well...
The East Stand/shelf has had a makeover...
And as for the Park Lane... well, have you been working out????

My friend has just posted a pic from our seats........showed it to the girl I'm traveling with, she just doesn't get it!
Oh, by the way, fantastic view from the upper west stand, I'm just hoping that I don't get some 7ft giant with an enormous head sitting in front of me !
Any way of posting a pic? In west upper also

D2bdpzyXcAECmMA.jpg:large

The guy in the hi-viz coat is saying "look mate, if you're Mrs Perryman I'm Angelina Jolie"

Back
Top Bottom